Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEPRA-Pugfest October 30th

+8
JennysMom
Dayna
Dboardman
akc0104
Deanna
Brenda
TNPUGMOMOF3
papaspugs
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SEPRA-Pugfest October 30th Empty SEPRA-Pugfest October 30th

Post  papaspugs 10/18/2010, 9:54 am

I just wanted to remind everyone about SEPRA's Pugfest on October 30th!!!!! Only 12 more days!!!!

I am really lazy and am not doing costumes for Lola & Baby Girl. They have black Halloween t-shirts and fashion collars. They also have Halloween harnesses so that is the extent that I'm dressing them up. I can't wait to see what other people dress up their pugs though!
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

SEPRA-Pugfest October 30th Empty Re: SEPRA-Pugfest October 30th

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 10/18/2010, 10:02 am

I will be there and am looking forward to it! I am brining my friend Cindy who has two pugs, and my friend Sally, who some of you know. She lives in Tulsa, but is flying in to Memphis Wednesday night to play with me and we will all leave Friday morning for ATL! Sally has 4 pugs but since she is flying in will just be borrowing one of mine. I am excited for the weekend and a couple extra days off!

I think I am just going to bring Lola, Bella and Hanky. I would love to bring my little old man foter, Gus, but I think it would be too overwhelming for him. Cindy will have her two also, so we will have at least 5 pugs in tow!
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 10/18/2010, 10:30 am

TNPUGMOMOF3 wrote:I think I am just going to bring Lola, Bella and Hanky. I would love to bring my little old man foter, Gus, but I think it would be too overwhelming for him. Cindy will have her two also, so we will have at least 5 pugs in tow!

Andre' and I want you to bring Gus. In the photos he looks so much like Baby Girl. Do you think that he'd just been too stressed out?

Can't wait to see you & Sally and to meet Cindy!
papaspugs
papaspugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda 10/18/2010, 12:08 pm

I can't wait!!!! I will have a house full with guests and am so looking forward to it!!

Rocky will be in the foster corral.
Brenda
Brenda

Number of posts : 2221

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 10/18/2010, 12:23 pm

Is the foster corral going to be at the volunteer table? Hopefully so!
papaspugs
papaspugs

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 10/18/2010, 12:48 pm

I think he would be a little stressed. Since he can't see anything he does seem to get a little stressed when there is a lot going on. New places where he doesn't know where he is are hard on him. I am sure he would be fine as long as I could carry him everyhwere.... Problem is, with 3 others that would be hard and he is not a dainty pug, he is a load! He is also not thrilled to pee and poop on a leash and of course that would also be a small issue. He is so sweet and I would love for people to meet him cause you just can't not fall in love with that white wrinkly face! He is one of those big wrinkly extra skin pugs so when he lays down on the bed for instance his skin literally tucks in around him. Looks like a blanket is on him. Plus, he LOVES Greg and I think he would miss being with my hubby and would love the one on one time with him. AND I am going to be working this Pugfest too so I won't have as muych time to tend to my monsters.

I had really cute bracelets made, well Brenda did, with my prodding and I am going to sell them to raise money at Pugfest! I hope they do well, I think they are cool! I will have to take a pic and post it here for people to see. Plus if you guys wanted to buy one you could paypal the money to me and I can mail to you if you would like to help raise money for SEPRA and Gus! Ok, off to take some pics.... Very Happy
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda 10/18/2010, 1:11 pm

No Jana, the foster corral won't be near the volunteer/raffle table, but you will have time to go visit everyone. say hi to Rocky when you do!
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 10/18/2010, 1:17 pm

Crapola... Can I post a pic here without downloading it to a photo site like photobucket first? Can't get on those at work apparently... yeesh. I may have to post from home.
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna 10/18/2010, 2:23 pm

I am ready for Pugfest or at least almost ready..lol Mike and I are bringing Pugsley Ann & Milo this year so that will be a treat.

We are leaving this Sat and staying over in TN for a couple of days to visit my dad. Then on Tues we will head towards GA with a stop over at Jana's to pick up some stuff and visit for a few. Then onto Brenda's for the rest of the week.
Deanna
Deanna

Number of posts : 349

http://www.pugrescueofmo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  akc0104 10/18/2010, 2:42 pm

I'll be there with the 2 beasts and no children (unless Adam changes his mind, again) I think I'm going to have my hands full. Laughing BBBob would like to know if there will be bungee jumping for pugs or any other extreme sports. Perhaps pug sledding.
akc0104
akc0104

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda 10/18/2010, 3:13 pm

I would love to see BBBob bunging jumping!

And the new bracelets are really cool!
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post  Dboardman 10/18/2010, 4:50 pm

I am gonna try to make it with Lola. Costco opens the 27th so it really just comes down to what day if any I am gonna get off.
Dboardman
Dboardman

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Dayna 10/18/2010, 5:30 pm

Count me and my crew in. Brining my MIL too. We've got some donations and items for the bake sale to drop off so we are hoping to get there as everything is starting up.

Brenda...I will save a cake pop for ya!
Dayna
Dayna

Number of posts : 1600

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda 10/18/2010, 9:26 pm

Dayna I was thinking of cake pops today!!
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post  JennysMom 10/18/2010, 10:18 pm

We'll be down there again. Alan, Danyelle (my oldest niece) and I are headed out on Thursday morning with our four in tow - you'll get to meet Cooper - and we should get into town sometime Thursday night. I can't wait to see these bracelets of Marci's since I'm a sucker for jewelry.

JennysMom

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda 10/19/2010, 7:57 am

I found the bracelets on the web site where we had them made! Look in the bottom right hand corner:

http://www.imtiredonline.com/custom_bracelets
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 10/19/2010, 8:39 am

OMG, I love the bracelets!!!!!!

I can't wait to see everyone. October is a big month for Baby Girl-she turns 12 on October 25th and then Pugfest on October 30th.

Marci, I understand about Gus wanting to stay home with Greg and get maximum snuggle time. I know that for the blind ones too many changes in unfamiliar surroundings can be hard.
papaspugs
papaspugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dayna 10/25/2010, 5:27 pm

I'm counting down the days now. Can't wait to see everyone.
Dayna
Dayna

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 10/28/2010, 4:51 pm

I'm on vacation tomorrow!!!! Can't wait to head down to Pugfest!!!!
papaspugs
papaspugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 10/28/2010, 5:03 pm

I wish I could go to pugfest! You guys have fun!
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 10/31/2010, 9:05 pm

I can't believe that it's all over. You look forward to it for 364 days and then in 8 hrs, done. I think that I am coming down from a pug high.

It is just amazing how much work goes into the event-not just the day of, but all the planning and organization. Thank you SEPRA! So here is my wrap up~got to see Brenda, DeAnna, Kate, Marci, Lisa, and to meet Dayna. Plus all of the the other SEPRA people. I saw the magnets when Dayna brought them in, but never got to see them again. I did get a bracelet from Marci because she was beside me at the volunteer tables. I missed out on the cake pops too :(. I meant to get a couple items at the vendors, but I had been up since 5:30am (because of Baby Girl) and by 1:00pm I was like a zombie on autopilot. We had an x-pen set up with the 4 Moffat pugs (two are SEPRA alums) and Lola and Baby Girl. Pippa was there too. I have photos on FB, but they are pretty much of just who was sitting around us. I know that Kate's husband was taking pictures of everyone so I'll just wait and buy a CD.

https://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/album.php?aid=2100586&id=1204746298
papaspugs
papaspugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 10/31/2010, 10:56 pm

What fun Jana!! I hope SEPRA made a lot of money. Drinking
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 11/1/2010, 1:00 am

I loved the pics! Got to see Dayna's Bear!! All the pugs were adorable.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Dayna 11/1/2010, 11:07 am

We had such a wonderful time. I ended up missing several people although I probably saw them just didn't realize who they were. We managed to get there pretty much ontime and got our seats set up. I got a bracelet from Marci and I won the EF Sterling Pug Pendant. I was bidding against an older guy and he stood in front of the sheet once he signed it so I squeezed around him. :) I tried for several items but ended up getting outbid. Oh well..it all went for a great cause. I fell in love with a Foster named Blue. My inlaws need a puggy so I've been talking to her about it. She held him and he just melted in her arms. It was just the sweetest thing. She went by and saw him before we left and the lady in the fosters area said" say bye to your new momma Blue" and my MIL got misty eyed. She really liked him so I'm hoping it'll all come together. He's a complete doll. He even has white feet like Bear. The babies were tuckered out and slept most of the way home. Can't wait to do it again next year!
Dayna
Dayna

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 11/1/2010, 3:46 pm

It was great fun, but I was worn out! Usually I sit on my butt in a chair and watch the contests and bid on stuff. Working the entire day is a lot more work! Yikes! My entire body hurt! Everyone seemed to really like the bracelets and I was glad. We still have lots left, so if anyone wants to order one and donate to the pugs, please let me know and I will get it out to you asap! I was glad to see everyone and I think working helped me get to meet more people. Those cake pops were fabulous and I think those need to be a annual part of the event! They were sooo good!

Coming back to work this am really sucked. I am exhausted and getting back into the car to drive my 1.5 hr commute was harder than normal, even though Sally was with me. I had to take her back to the airport this morning.
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next