Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEPRA's....PugFest

4 posters

Go down

SEPRA's....PugFest Empty SEPRA's....PugFest

Post  Dayna 7/9/2009, 11:06 am

I've started my donation requests for SEPRA's PugFest and have had a decent response. I was very worried with the economy not being the best that people might not want to donate but so far so good. Any other donation coordinators out there have any generous donors I should contact??
Dayna
Dayna

Number of posts : 1600

Back to top Go down

SEPRA's....PugFest Empty Re: SEPRA's....PugFest

Post  Saira 7/9/2009, 11:48 am

Dayna wrote:I've started my donation requests for SEPRA's PugFest and have had a decent response. I was very worried with the economy not being the best that people might not want to donate but so far so good. Any other donation coordinators out there have any generous donors I should contact??

Kong usually sends us a box of toys. Very Happy
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lindarpugma 7/9/2009, 3:14 pm

When is it going to be held? I hope to be able to come this year.
lindarpugma
lindarpugma

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post  Dayna 7/9/2009, 4:35 pm

lindarpugma wrote:When is it going to be held? I hope to be able to come this year.

October 31st this year!! Can't wait!
Dayna
Dayna

Number of posts : 1600

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 7/9/2009, 6:02 pm

Try Bamboo - they make dog stuff and are really generous. Also, Dick VanPatten company (Natural Balance?) ALWAYS gives us sample rolls of their sausage-like treats.
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down