Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milwaukee Pugfest-Who's Going?

+4
Lilos Mom
Pugsaunt
dieselsmom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
8 posters

Go down

Milwaukee Pugfest-Who's Going? Empty Milwaukee Pugfest-Who's Going?

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 5/10/2010, 10:03 am

Only a few more days until Milwaukee Pugfest-just curious who all is going to be there?
Our current plan is that Tyson, LuLu & Mac will all be attendance with me, Jeff & my mom as chauffeurs.
Should be a good time!
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Milwaukee Pugfest-Who's Going? Empty Re: Milwaukee Pugfest-Who's Going?

Post  dieselsmom 5/10/2010, 1:59 pm

I'll be there, Becky, working the Homeward Bound table. Come say hi. As of now, only Grace is going with me, but depending on how Kayla does this week, she may come along too!!
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 5/10/2010, 2:10 pm

I wish I could, but not able to be there. Sigh.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilos Mom 5/10/2010, 4:52 pm

I'll be there at Pug Rescue Networks booth!! I'll have Lilo Grace and Lou one of my fosters with me. Jerry & I are so looking forward to attending!! We're coming in Saturday and looking forward to the rescue activities Saturday too!!
Lilos Mom
Lilos Mom

Number of posts : 714

Back to top Go down

Post  leslyeb 5/11/2010, 7:46 pm

Becky,
Make sure and get everyone's picture taken while there. The photographer is great and the prices are very reasonable.

Wish I could come, but I will have to miss it this year
leslyeb
leslyeb

Number of posts : 707

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 5/12/2010, 10:01 am

leslyeb wrote:Becky,
Make sure and get everyone's picture taken while there. The photographer is great and the prices are very reasonable.

Wish I could come, but I will have to miss it this year

Yes, Val from Slider Photo is really good. I had one done 2 years ago with me, Jeff, Tyson & LuLu, so I will need an updated one with Mac.

One of these years you will have to make the trip!
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 5/12/2010, 10:16 am

I'll be there but I think that I'm leaving the furkids at home since I'll be volunteering with Pugfest (selling raffle tickets) and then at the NIPRA booth. I can't wait to see everyone! Milwaukee Pugfest-Who's Going? 78340
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna 5/13/2010, 9:28 am

I will be there at the SEPRA Booth. I am bringing along 2 fosters (Hamlet & Sweetie). Kate is flying in tomorrow and we are driving up on Saturday.
Deanna
Deanna

Number of posts : 349

http://www.pugrescueofmo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/13/2010, 3:11 pm

I would love to go, but I live so far away. Wish they had something like that in North Carolina!!!!! We are going to an ice cream/dog social on sunday. I bet Pugfest is wonderful getting to see all of the resues and talking with other Pug parents.

Back to top Go down

Post  pugmom 5/14/2010, 2:44 pm

I will be there! Leaving tomorrow morning with my son, Scott as my driver. We are taking his three pugs, Toby, Zeke and Pepper a black diva. My Ty is stayinhg home with hubby. I think it would be to much for my old man with all the people and pugs. We are staying at the Comfort Inn Suites Saturday night as it is a 6-7 hour drive from here.

I will be at the MN Midwest Pug Rescue for a short time giving the gals there a break. Our rescue has had a huge reorganization and nearly all new officiers. I have not met most of them and will be meeting them for the first time.

Being a selfish person, Milwaukee Pugfest-Who's Going? 6260 , I wanted more time to visit and wander around on my own! I will come and visit all of you. I will be pushing my rolling chair/walker. My knee needs surgery and I am putting it off for a while.

Elaine
pugmom
pugmom

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 5/14/2010, 2:50 pm

Wishing everyone safe travels!!

See you this weekend! Milwaukee Pugfest-Who's Going? 335895
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down