Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugh...$5,000 in vet bills in under a month...

+3
Lilos Mom
destanie101
Pugsavers
7 posters

Go down

Ugh...$5,000 in vet bills in under a month... Empty Ugh...$5,000 in vet bills in under a month...

Post  Pugsavers 9/23/2009, 4:33 pm

It's been a rough 30 days for PugSavers. Starting with Tiny Tim's eyes to poor Charlie who had a dental 2 weeks to his demise, to Peachy and her surgery to Tigra Marie needing a dental...and this does not count the other pugs with smaller issues.

I sure hope we bring in lots of $$ with Pugoween or we're screwed in the next year. Ugh...$5,000 in vet bills in under a month... Kopfschuettel
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Number of posts : 1541

Back to top Go down

Ugh...$5,000 in vet bills in under a month... Empty Re: Ugh...$5,000 in vet bills in under a month...

Post  destanie101 9/23/2009, 4:49 pm

wish I could help some Roxanne!! but will cross fingers and paws here hoping you get TONS and TONS and TONS of money at Pugoween!!
destanie101
destanie101

Number of posts : 303

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Ugh...$5,000 in vet bills in under a month... Empty Re: Ugh...$5,000 in vet bills in under a month...

Post  Lilos Mom 9/23/2009, 4:53 pm

I feel your pain, the past (3) months our vet bills have been between $3,000 to $5,000 I pray your Pug-O-Ween helps, ours is 10/10 and I'm just praying for a good turn out and nice weather!!!
Lilos Mom
Lilos Mom

Number of posts : 714

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 9/23/2009, 4:55 pm

Lilos Mom wrote:I feel your pain, the past (3) months our vet bills have been between $3,000 to $5,000 I pray your Pug-O-Ween helps, ours is 10/10 and I'm just praying for a good turn out and nice weather!!!

Same here. Pug O Rama is make it or break it time for us too. It seems people are putting off vet care more and more so pugs are coming in in worse shape.

Good luck to everyone on their events!
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  akc0104 9/23/2009, 5:06 pm

I'm just going to give y'all a hug Ugh...$5,000 in vet bills in under a month... 335895 I paid the big bills with Chloe and that was just one girl. I hope all of your fundraisers go fantastically.
akc0104
akc0104

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsavers 9/23/2009, 5:31 pm

If any of you guys need a raffle item, we can send you 2 PugSavers cookbooks for you. Just PM me an address.
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 9/24/2009, 12:03 pm

Do you need raffle items for pugoween?
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsavers 9/24/2009, 12:10 pm

We can always use raffle or auction items!!
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 9/24/2009, 12:20 pm

PM me your mailing address and I'll send something.
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 9/24/2009, 1:18 pm

Roxane, I have a really cute pug limoge that I can donate for a raffle item. Want me to send it to your house? If not, PM me with the address where you want it sent. And when do you need it by? I've got to dig in a closet or two.
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down