Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Rescue Folks

3 posters

Go down

Texas Rescue Folks Empty Texas Rescue Folks

Post  northernwitch 10/22/2009, 2:29 pm

We got a phone message from a guy with a 281 area code which I think is the Houston area. He's interested in one of our pugs--must have seen her on PetFinder, I'm assuming.
Obviously, we aren't going to adopt a dog from Toronto to Houston. Anyone want to email me from the Texas rescues and I can give you his name and number? I have called but didn't get an answer or an answering machine.
Not sure there's much point in me calling him over and over just to say we don't adopt outside of the province, much less the country......
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Texas Rescue Folks Empty Re: Texas Rescue Folks

Post  TxAllieGrl 10/22/2009, 2:42 pm

Pug Hearts is in Houston - there's only an emergency # on their website, and I don't personally know any of the contacts. They were on PV though. www.pugheartshouston.com

DFWPRC will also adopt to Houston - pugrsq@sbcglobal.net is Tim Reynold's e-mail,
817-481-2004 (option 2) is the monitored phone line.

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 10/22/2009, 3:53 pm

Cindy from Pug Hearts is on Pug Stories, her email is cindyr@pughearts.com. I don't know her number, but can PM her on the other forum with info if you want me to!
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 10/22/2009, 4:12 pm

Thanks. He might be a loon or he might be a good potential home so I'll email Tim and Cindy and explain the situation.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down