Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

honey went to the doctor today

5 posters

Go down

honey went to the doctor today Empty honey went to the doctor today

Post  Guest 11/25/2009, 11:07 pm

we brought honey to the doctor today to get her wrinkles checked b/c they did kinda look raw looking just a little bit though....the doctor looked at her wrinkles and said that her wrinkles pushes against her eye a makes it tear a little much...but he said no infection or no fungus...he weighed her and gave her a check up too. she weighed 18 lbs. and he said that she is very fit and a realy good weught considering that she did have the FHO surgery he said that she should be less active due to her sugery but shes not....he said that shes doing great and just to keep up what we have been doing with her to maintain her weight exersice ect.... just thought i would share honeys visit to the vet with you guys...

Back to top Go down

honey went to the doctor today Empty Re: honey went to the doctor today

Post  Pugsaunt 11/26/2009, 1:55 am

Glad that there is no infection and that she got a clean bill of health. Hugs to Honey. honey went to the doctor today 335895
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 11/26/2009, 2:12 am

Glad there was no infection! Hooli has that problem-his folds get extra gunky when he has allergies-his eyes water and it goes into his folds.

Your vet sounds like a good one! I know mine always watches Indy's weight closely too (he was the one with the FHO surgery).
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 11/26/2009, 5:18 am

Glad she's doing well! Sounds like you're a good mum to your girl. honey went to the doctor today 335895
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 11/26/2009, 9:05 pm

Glad to know that Honey is doing so well after her surgery and you are keeping a good eye on her. Did they give you some medicine for her nose roll? I have some wipes that were prescribed that I keep on hand (someone help me out wit the name). Some times I will notice that Lola's nose, always on her right side, will start to get red and I will try to catch it when it first starts with the wipes so that it does not get bad. With Baby Girl, I can just use a tissue to dry hers and she is usually fine.
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/26/2009, 10:15 pm

yea the doctor gave me some kind of soap that dries out the the rolls, i gotta do it 2x a week.......and some fungus prevention cream that i need to put on the roll after they dry out from the soap

Back to top Go down

Post  LisaIzzyAggy 11/28/2009, 10:25 am

It's great to hear that she's doing so well. honey went to the doctor today 609723
LisaIzzyAggy
LisaIzzyAggy

Number of posts : 3001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down