Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drug for mast cell tumors

3 posters

Go down

drug for mast cell tumors Empty drug for mast cell tumors

Post  leslyeb 6/4/2010, 11:12 pm

I ran across an article while at my doctor appt yesterday. It is about a new drug that was approved for canine mast cell tumors. I don't know if doctors are prescribing it yet or not, but since so many pugs have mast cell tumors, I thought I would post a link. Both of my boys who had them are now gone, but they did not pass away from mast cell tumor problems.

http://vetmedicine.about.com/b/2009/06/03/palladia-new-anti-cancer-drug-for-dogs.htm
leslyeb
leslyeb

Number of posts : 707

Back to top Go down

drug for mast cell tumors Empty Re: drug for mast cell tumors

Post  Aussie Witch 6/4/2010, 11:52 pm

Considering the frequency with which these damn things appear, that's wonderful news! Thanks for the link Leslye.
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 6/5/2010, 10:10 am

I am going to email it to my vet. I assume that she knows, but the poor gal is so busy all the time too. Teddy a stint with MCT. It is scarry to go through it and we caught them early. I believe the UT vet school was doing a study on MCT too.
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down