Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My pugs results on Honest Kitchen dogfood

+3
Renee
Not Afraid
pugmom32003
7 posters

Go down

My pugs results on Honest Kitchen dogfood Empty My pugs results on Honest Kitchen dogfood

Post  pugmom32003 6/15/2010, 1:39 pm

Ok, it has been 1 month since my 2 boys (Rocky - almost 11 yrs & George - almost 12 yrs) switched from dry kibble (Precise brand) to Honest Kitchen's Verve dehydrated. Thought I'd let you all know the results since I never heard of this food til I read it here & then did some more investigating! My pugs results on Honest Kitchen dogfood Icon_wink

Holy Crap what a difference!!! My pugs results on Honest Kitchen dogfood Icon_biggrin George was acting like an old man (think Eyeore from Winnie the Pooh). Now he's more like Tigger! My pugs results on Honest Kitchen dogfood Icon_bounce He seems so happy, alert and ready to play. And Rocky's arthritis doesn't seem to be bothering him as much (though the weather is warmer). Their coats are soft and they just seem younger and happier!

As far as their poops go - no more than usual, good consistency & George isn't eating it anymore! My pugs results on Honest Kitchen dogfood 78340

I'm sold on this stuff and it doesn't really cost that much extra. Being dehydrated, it is fairly easy to prepare. Every evening, I mix up a day's supply in a sealed Tupperware type bowl for each boy (with their name on it). Then I just dish up approximately 1/2 of it for breakfast & give them the rest at dinner.Thank you for enlightning me!!
pugmom32003
pugmom32003

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

My pugs results on Honest Kitchen dogfood Empty Re: My pugs results on Honest Kitchen dogfood

Post  Not Afraid 6/15/2010, 1:41 pm

I LOVE it!!!!
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

My pugs results on Honest Kitchen dogfood Empty Re: My pugs results on Honest Kitchen dogfood

Post  Renee 6/15/2010, 1:56 pm

YAY for Honest Kitchen! I'm a believer too!!

And, you can't beat their customer service. Every single comment I've made on their facebook, I get an answer. When I have called them, they answer right away - A REAL PERSON answers!

I love it! The benefits have been tremendous.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 6/15/2010, 2:09 pm

I am completely sold on Honest Kitchen too. I am glad that your boys are doing so well on it.
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 6/15/2010, 2:47 pm

I'm an Honest Kitchen fan, as well. I only have two out of our five on it right now, but the results have been terrific. It's good stuff! My pugs results on Honest Kitchen dogfood Icon_biggrin
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 6/15/2010, 8:29 pm

Add me to the HK fan club too. They love it and we have had really good results on it. Sophie's dermatologist was very impressed with how great Sophie is doing on it (she said it's a great food as well-she's a nutritionist and knows her stuff).
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

My pugs results on Honest Kitchen dogfood Empty Just ordered Honest Kitchen - Force

Post  The Doggy Mommy 6/17/2010, 11:04 am

My order will arrive on Friday. I have heard nothing but good things about it! And now after reading all of your post I am really excited. I have tried so many things to get rid of the allergies around here. Sputters will get so involved in licking and chewing her feet she can't even hear you! LOL I started putting a little bit of Bag Balm on them and that does seem to help for a couple of days!
The Doggy Mommy
The Doggy Mommy

Number of posts : 7

http://www.thedoggymommy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down