Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Saves Animals fundraiser

Go down

Art Saves Animals fundraiser Empty Art Saves Animals fundraiser

Post  Guest 7/29/2010, 11:12 am

Hi everyone, I am chairing an event to benefit our local humane society called Art Saves Animals. It's where I got my very first animal my cat Opie when I was 20, he lived to be 18!
My two favorite things are art and animals so this is a perfect fit for me.
We are looking for donations of any type of art, paintings, photographs, jewelry, pottery, quilts etc, anything creative. If you have something and would like to donate it please let me know, I can give you the lowdown.
The event is taking place the end of Sept but we need to get everything in by the beginning of Sept to get them in the catalog. You can find more info about it from here
http://www.mohawkhumanesociety.org/specialevents.html

thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Art Saves Animals fundraiser Empty Re: Art Saves Animals fundraiser

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 7/29/2010, 11:15 am

This sounds like such a wonderful event. Perhaps we can persuade Roxane into donating one of her amazing photographs. <hint, hint>
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/29/2010, 11:19 am

Yeah its a lot of fun. A big art opening without all the snobbery of one.

I was going to email Roxanne, I got back her get well pics yet again, from June!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 7/29/2010, 11:25 am

Donna-
I am not artistic with photography, painting, etc... but I can make you a set of lovely handmade greeting cards, if you think that would be appropriate.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/29/2010, 11:47 am

Rebecca and the Pugs wrote:Donna-
I am not artistic with photography, painting, etc... but I can make you a set of lovely handmade greeting cards, if you think that would be appropriate.

That to me is artistic, art takes all shapes and forms. Yes that would be fantastic. They do a table that has jewerly, pottery etc that would fit in nicely there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down