Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Homeward Bound or DFW Pronto

2 posters

Go down

Need Homeward Bound or DFW Pronto Empty Need Homeward Bound or DFW Pronto

Post  We're Here 9/22/2010, 4:27 pm

five year old pug being dumped from Keota, Ok out by Ft Smith--looks like a good bye from breeding shed

We're Here

Number of posts : 893

Back to top Go down

Need Homeward Bound or DFW Pronto Empty Re: Need Homeward Bound or DFW Pronto

Post  TxAllieGrl 9/22/2010, 4:29 pm

Ellen - the DFW contact name is Karolyn Graham, emergency contact #817-481-2004, or email her at karolyn4@verizon.net

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  We're Here 9/22/2010, 4:37 pm

Keota is on the eastern margin of this state, a dead zone for rescues and a breeding shed paradise---I emailed his adv which has a pic of a guy on concrete and chain link with at least two pugs behind him----sure hope Karolyn can help or let me know if you can't---Allie, I appreciate the fast response

We're Here

Back to top Go down

Post  We're Here 9/22/2010, 7:50 pm

Well, the nice lady called and said that I could have him, now to arraign transport from the half way point. I have called both Homeward Bound and DFW, hope someone can rehome him. I truly fear people attempting to acquire dogs for inappropriate purposes. So until this little man is rendered aerodynamically correct, he needs to come off the CL give away.

We're Here

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 9/22/2010, 9:43 pm

Ellen - did you get in touch with Karolyn? I can send her an e-mail with your contact info if you need me to.

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  We're Here 9/22/2010, 10:32 pm

Thanks that would help, she can bring the dog as far as Sallisaw but the dog who has no name needs help. A neighbor with the dog and two bitches sold or gave him to the woman who already had a boy dog so this guy was extra. Your experience can fill in the rest.

We're Here

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down