Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scentsy Fundraiser for Homeward Bound

+2
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
dieselsmom
6 posters

Go down

Scentsy Fundraiser for Homeward Bound Empty Scentsy Fundraiser for Homeward Bound

Post  dieselsmom 1/16/2011, 2:56 pm

Homeward Bound Pug Rescue is currently running a Scentsy fundraiser. If you're interested in ordering, please use this link: https://scentsofkathy.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=21304677

Thanks!!
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Scentsy Fundraiser for Homeward Bound Empty Re: Scentsy Fundraiser for Homeward Bound

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 1/16/2011, 5:45 pm

Good to know, thanks Rachel!!

Side note for those that use Scentsy-->what is the best way to get the "old" wax out of the top? I just have a plug in one and last time I waited until it warmed and was liquid then dumped it in the garbage can...I thought there might be a better way...
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Scentsy Fundraiser for Homeward Bound Empty Re: Scentsy Fundraiser for Homeward Bound

Post  dieselsmom 1/16/2011, 5:53 pm

Becky, if you wait until it softens a little bit but before it turns to liquid, you can just peel it right out in one piece.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerSnap 1/16/2011, 7:19 pm

I've never tried Scentsy, but plenty of other wax tarts. When I want to get it out, I just put the saucer with the solidified wax into the freezer for a bit. It usually pops right out after that, but occasionally I have to use a butter knife to pop it out. I always comes out in one piece, though-- occasionally with a quick scrub of the "ring" of wax. Easy peasy.
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  sallyandtilly 1/16/2011, 7:32 pm

Just wanted to say Kathy sent me some Scentsy hanging room fresheners for Secret Santa and I love the apple one. Haven't used the others she sent to me yet. I put it in my car and every time we go somewhere, we want apple pie! Kingsley has threatened to chew on the cardboard. lol
sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugnutty 1/17/2011, 1:09 pm

Thanks Rachel for posting this.

Im planing on doing a Rescue of the month fundraiser.

If you are involved with a Rescue and would like to be the recipient of the profits for a month please let me know and we can plan a month for your Rescue. Very Happy

The rescue of the month will receive 20% of sales when orders are placed via their fundraising page on my website.

Pugnutty
Pugnutty

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 1/17/2011, 9:40 pm

Pugnutty wrote:Thanks Rachel for posting this.

Im planing on doing a Rescue of the month fundraiser.

If you are involved with a Rescue and would like to be the recipient of the profits for a month please let me know and we can plan a month for your Rescue. Very Happy

The rescue of the month will receive 20% of sales when orders are placed via their fundraising page on my website.

Kathy,
What are you selling?
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugnutty 1/17/2011, 9:50 pm

Hi Rebecca,

I"ve started selling Scentsy :) It is my fundraiser going on right now for HWB.

I will be more than happy to do a fundraising month for you guys if you like.

Kathy

Pugnutty
Pugnutty

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 1/17/2011, 10:59 pm

Pugnutty wrote:Hi Rebecca,

I"ve started selling Scentsy :) It is my fundraiser going on right now for HWB.

I will be more than happy to do a fundraising month for you guys if you like.

Kathy

Good for you. Very Happy I just assumed the fundraiser was through Krissy. I think it is wonderful that you are doing a fundraiser each month.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down