Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugsavers Scentsy Fundraiser

+4
HK Pugs
dieselsmom
Dayna
Rebecca and the Pugs
8 posters

Go down

Pugsavers Scentsy Fundraiser Empty Pugsavers Scentsy Fundraiser

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 10/3/2010, 2:21 pm

The link for the online Scentsy fundraiser to benefit Pugsavers is up and ready. You have until October 31st to order. This should be the direct link, but you should make sure the order is under Pugsavers Fundraiser, just to be sure.
https://wicklessinarkansas.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=3390101
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Pugsavers Scentsy Fundraiser Empty Re: Pugsavers Scentsy Fundraiser

Post  Dayna 10/3/2010, 5:51 pm

I've been waiting for this post. Thanks!
Dayna
Dayna

Number of posts : 1600

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 10/3/2010, 5:58 pm

Rebecca, I'll have to wait until either the 15th paycheck or the 30th, but I'll be sure to get an order in. For whatever reason, my computer won't display the pictures on the site, so I'll have to browse at work and figure out what I'm going to order.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dayna 10/9/2010, 4:25 pm

Placed my order today! I thank you but my credit card didn't like the hit. Laughing Atleast I kept it under $200..its a start. Shocked
Dayna
Dayna

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 10/9/2010, 5:04 pm

Dayna wrote:Placed my order today! I thank you but my credit card didn't like the hit. Laughing Atleast I kept it under $200..its a start. Shocked
Thank you Dayna. I got my stuff last night. I love the new Cranberry Muffin scent. It smells so yummy.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  HK Pugs 10/9/2010, 8:35 pm

You know I can't miss a Scentsy Fundraiser for PugSavers and it sound like
Cranberry Muffin will be part of my order! Very Happy
HK Pugs
HK Pugs

Number of posts : 1550

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 10/9/2010, 8:48 pm

ok I know this was asked before - I'm late to the game.

what are everyone's favorite scents? I typically like clean scents, though I'm enjoying an apple/cinnamon plug in for fall LOL

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie & Stella 10/9/2010, 9:04 pm

I just ordered today. Fall and Christmas scents, yum! I'm guessing the "Pumpkin Roll" will either smell really good or really bad. Do you know how long it usually takes to arrive?
Katie & Stella
Katie & Stella

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post  Dayna 10/9/2010, 10:35 pm

I prefer sweet fruity smells. Perfume and bakery type smells are too strong for me and tend to give me headaches. I got Mulberry which I found I loved from someone selling them at a convention. I got that sampler pack this time to try out a few other scents too. Can't wait to get them.
Dayna
Dayna

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 10/10/2010, 10:56 am

Katie & Stella wrote:I just ordered today. Fall and Christmas scents, yum! I'm guessing the "Pumpkin Roll" will either smell really good or really bad. Do you know how long it usually takes to arrive?
The items arrive quickly. I ordered last week and got mine Saturday. I would say probably a week for arrival. I got the pumpkin roll last time and I like it. They say that pumpkin and lavendar are scents that are very appealing to men. I tried wearing some pumpkin lotion around a guy friend to try it out. He said it just made him hungry.

Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 10/10/2010, 11:58 am

Rebecca and the Pugs wrote:
Katie & Stella wrote:I just ordered today. Fall and Christmas scents, yum! I'm guessing the "Pumpkin Roll" will either smell really good or really bad. Do you know how long it usually takes to arrive?
The items arrive quickly. I ordered last week and got mine Saturday. I would say probably a week for arrival. I got the pumpkin roll last time and I like it. They say that pumpkin and lavendar are scents that are very appealing to men. I tried wearing some pumpkin lotion around a guy friend to try it out. He said it just made him hungry.

you know what they say...the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!!

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 10/10/2010, 9:59 pm

I'm with Dayna - I prefer fruity smells too. I'm not a big fan of perfumy smells or the bakery collection or "nature" smells like ocean or forest.

Are there are any really outstanding fruit smells that anyone has used in the past that you really enjoy? I did a combo Tastefully Simple/Scentsy party today and I did order from Scentsy but didn't have a good chance to really smell all of the scents available.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 10/11/2010, 10:26 am

Ok, I'm a Scentsy newbie. I need someone to enlighten me. They're like the wax tarts that you melt in a warmer, right? I have a couple of warmers from other places - will they work in those? Is the strength of the scents comparable to say, Yankee Candle? I'm willing to give them a try for the sake of a Pugsavers fundraiser. I just need a little guidance. Very Happy
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Dayna 10/15/2010, 10:31 pm

I just got most of my order today. I've been told the rest is coming from another warehouse. Fingers crossed. I got a large warmer and have the smaller size melts going in Mulberry Bush. Its a really nice fruity smell. Its melting in the dining room but you can smell it in the living room, dining room, kitchen, foyar and hallway. I don't see any real reason why you couldn't use a different melter if you have one. These use a lightbulb and melt pretty quickly. I think mine took about 25 minutes. Hope I helped answer some questions. I highly reccomend them. :)
Dayna
Dayna

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 10/17/2010, 1:47 pm

Ok, I placed my order today. Hopefully, it worked through the link you posted, Rebecca, to be credited to the fundraiser - my home computer hates the Scentsy website and blocks all pictures. I tried looking but couldn't figure out where it said it was for the Pugsavers party. So I'm hoping it was all done correctly. Now I can't wait to get my order!!
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 10/17/2010, 2:15 pm

dieselsmom wrote:Ok, I placed my order today. Hopefully, it worked through the link you posted, Rebecca, to be credited to the fundraiser - my home computer hates the Scentsy website and blocks all pictures. I tried looking but couldn't figure out where it said it was for the Pugsavers party. So I'm hoping it was all done correctly. Now I can't wait to get my order!!
The link I posted **should** be the direct link. Last time, the consulant said that people weren't clicking on pugsavers, just ordered directly. She had to figure out with customer service which orders should be credited to the fundraiser. I was excited because the warmer I wanted last time was in the clearance area this time (the one with surf boards), so I was able to save $6 (it paid for the shipping).
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 10/17/2010, 2:40 pm

I ordered some more bars today in different scents. I haven't found THE scent that I love. I wish the internet had smell-o-vision.
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie & Stella 10/17/2010, 2:49 pm

My order came a few days ago. I love the Christmas Tree scent. I don't want to wait for Christmas! The Autumn Spice (I think that's what it's called) is yummy too.
Katie & Stella
Katie & Stella

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down