Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEPRA Bracelet Fundraiser!!!!!

+12
GingerSnap
JennysMom
papaspugs
We're Here
thminis
dieselsmom
Brenda
Saira
MommaJones
akc0104
TxAllieGrl
TNPUGMOMOF3
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SEPRA Bracelet Fundraiser!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SEPRA Bracelet Fundraiser!!!!!

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 10/23/2010, 10:15 pm

I am so glad you both like them!
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

SEPRA Bracelet Fundraiser!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SEPRA Bracelet Fundraiser!!!!!

Post  dieselsmom 10/23/2010, 10:41 pm

WTF - did my mailman hijack my SEPRA bracelets?! Hopefully mine will be here on Monday.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 10/24/2010, 10:43 am

dieselsmom wrote:WTF - did my mailman hijack my SEPRA bracelets?! Hopefully mine will be here on Monday.

I did mail them all at the same time Rachel!
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey 10/24/2010, 11:52 am

dieselsmom wrote:WTF - did my mailman hijack my SEPRA bracelets?! Hopefully mine will be here on Monday.

Yes, because they are fantastic!!! razz

Hope you get them tomorrow!!
Lindsey
Lindsey

Number of posts : 2033

Back to top Go down

Post  thminis 10/24/2010, 8:14 pm

I need to get ordering!
thminis
thminis

Number of posts : 1139

Back to top Go down

Post  Dayna 10/25/2010, 5:23 pm

Can't wait to see them in person. I will definitly be picking me up one.
Dayna
Dayna

Number of posts : 1600

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 10/25/2010, 7:55 pm

Thankfully, my mail person did not steal my bracelets - they came in today's mail. And they're fabulous!!! I am wearing one with my ALS bracelet that I wear everyday. What a great idea to get these made, Marci.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaJones 11/4/2010, 9:28 pm

Do you still have any of these left? I think my paypal is squared away, and I'd like to order one.
MommaJones
MommaJones

Number of posts : 3761

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 11/5/2010, 9:47 am

MommaJones wrote:Do you still have any of these left? I think my paypal is squared away, and I'd like to order one.

YES YES YES!!! I want to everyone to order one!! They are really cool and apply to all pug rescues!!! (Well except for our website) I need to go to the post office TODAY so everyone get those orders in NOW!!!!!!
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaJones 11/5/2010, 11:14 am

TNPUGMOMOF3 wrote:
MommaJones wrote:Do you still have any of these left? I think my paypal is squared away, and I'd like to order one.

YES YES YES!!! I want to everyone to order one!! They are really cool and apply to all pug rescues!!! (Well except for our website) I need to go to the post office TODAY so everyone get those orders in NOW!!!!!!
I just went from the "donate" button. There didn't seem to be any place to put how many and what size. Did I screw up?
MommaJones
MommaJones

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 11/5/2010, 11:17 am

MommaJones wrote:
TNPUGMOMOF3 wrote:

I just went from the "donate" button. There didn't seem to be any place to put how many and what size. Did I screw up?

No - Marci will contact you for size :)

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 11/5/2010, 11:48 am

MommaJones wrote:
TNPUGMOMOF3 wrote:

No it doesn't really let you type anything anywhere when you donate . You all can PM me here or on FB for what sizes you want! You can add the address too, but Brenda usually gets that with your donation, but you can add that too!

THANKS CHRISTY!!!
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 11/9/2010, 11:37 am

HELLO PEOPLE?!?!??!?! WHO ELSE WANTS TO ORDER ONE OF THESE VERY COOL PUGS ROCK BRACELETS??!?!? I have yet to send any to CA or NV.... hmmmmm..... Suspect

I think a last minute easy peasy tax deduction is necessary!!!! They make great SECRET SANTA GIFTS and stocking stuffers for loved ones that love our pugs!!!!

I know I am soooo subtle.... HURRY UP!!!! excited

Last edited by TNPUGMOMOF3 on 11/9/2010, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaJones 11/9/2010, 11:39 am

Mine came yesterday and I LOVE IT!!!!! I haven't taken it off since I opened the mail yesterday.
MommaJones
MommaJones

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 11/9/2010, 11:45 am

MommaJones wrote:Mine came yesterday and I LOVE IT!!!!! I haven't taken it off since I opened the mail yesterday.

YEAH!! I am so glad that you like them and that they are going over well. I thought they were cool, but I am glad others do too!

SEE PEOPLE.....another satisfied customer!!!! They are alot cheaper than the Silpada Jewelry that I pushed on all of you last year! Come on!!!!
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 11/15/2010, 11:06 am

Ok, help me out here folks! I don't know what size to get. confused
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 11/15/2010, 1:41 pm

PugLady3 wrote:Ok, help me out here folks! I don't know what size to get. confused

I would suggest cutting a string the lenght of the two options and see what size is best! Order one of each and then gift the other one?
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 11/17/2010, 11:14 am

TNPUGMOMOF3 wrote:Order one of each and then gift the other one?

That's what I'm going to do, Marci. I just made my donation. Very Happy
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 11/17/2010, 11:33 am

PugLady3 wrote:
TNPUGMOMOF3 wrote:Order one of each and then gift the other one?

That's what I'm going to do, Marci. I just made my donation. Very Happy

Got it! Will send them to you today!!! Thanks for the order!!!!

Anyone else want to order since I will going to the post office?!?!??!
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Back to top Go down

Post  thminis 11/17/2010, 1:37 pm

Not sure if you went the post office already or not, but I've made my donation. Now I just need to decide what size. Should I just PM you??
thminis
thminis

Number of posts : 1139

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 11/17/2010, 1:56 pm

thminis wrote:Not sure if you went the post office already or not, but I've made my donation. Now I just need to decide what size. Should I just PM you??

Thank you! Got the PM and will send a small to that address!

WOOO HOOO!!! Who else wants to be cool.... excited
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2