Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help in MD area ASAP!!

5 posters

Go down

Need help in MD area ASAP!! Empty Need help in MD area ASAP!!

Post  couchpugs 12/2/2010, 10:41 pm

CFPR has a pug mix who has moved to MD and needs to be surrendered TOMORROW (Dec.3) He was doing wonderfully until he moved and was blended into another family with more dogs.

He is a Boston/Pug mix who is 99% blind and must be an only dog or with one submissive dog. I know this is asking a lot of everyone, but he WILL be put down if he goes to a shelter because he has bitten before. We believe he was used as a bait dog when he was a pup.... hence his blindness. He lashes out when he gets confused and there is no stopping him...

PLease try and help this family.

contact me either by email chichamommy@yahoo.com

or phone 3212778261 ANYTIME!!!!!

thank you for your help.
couchpugs
couchpugs

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Need help in MD area ASAP!! Empty Re: Need help in MD area ASAP!!

Post  Miss Pit 12/2/2010, 10:55 pm

Wendi, do you need someone to go retrieve the pug so he can then be transported to CFPR?. I have a pug friend in MD and the wobbly,blind and deaf old timers are her speciality. I'm not sure how full she is to take on another dog,but might be able to hold him for transport to your rescue if that's what you're needing.

Thanks,
Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 12/2/2010, 10:58 pm

Where in MD is he?
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 6990

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

Post  couchpugs 12/2/2010, 11:46 pm

We don't need him to come back . we just need him rehomed!! .... I am not sure where exactlly they live... the husband is ill and in the U of MD medical hospital. So in the College park area, Wheaton, Silver Spg. I would imagine is where they live.

He is a young guy I think about 2 yrs. very spunky. Lots of boston in him more than Pug.
couchpugs
couchpugs

Back to top Go down

Post  couchpugs 12/4/2010, 5:48 pm

Thanks for your help all.

Unfortunately Toad was put down. The family agonized over this as he was a great dog. He had an aweful begining tohis life .. we believe he was used for bait.. hense he fought for his life..If he felt threatened he would defend himself, as anyone would..After speaking with the family again they also told me that he has sustained injuries from his last fight too. They were so bad that the vet told them the best thing was to let him go.

We have to remember that he was a DOG, an animal, once they get that taste of blood and get into a fight mode, there really is no stopping them...

Please light a candle for Toad. He will have a healthy body and mind now at the rainbow bridge.
couchpugs
couchpugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 12/4/2010, 7:05 pm

How terribly sad and disappointing.

Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 12/4/2010, 7:57 pm

That is heartbreaking. Poor little guy. At least he as at peace and has no fear. Crying or Very sad

candle
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Puggered 12/5/2010, 3:06 am

RIP little Todd. Run free at the bridge, peace for you at last.

candle
Puggered
Puggered

Number of posts : 1517

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down