Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So proud of my friend for donating to two animal rescue organizat

3 posters

Go down

So proud of my friend for donating to two animal rescue organizat Empty So proud of my friend for donating to two animal rescue organizat

Post  okononolover 1/14/2011, 8:55 pm

I am so proud of my friend JulieAnne O’Connor who has pledged to split a 5 percent donation from her SAG earnings for appearing in a locally-filmed commercial between two animal rescue organizations --- the Ventura County Animal Shelter and the Best Friends Animal Society.

She was inspired by the little pug starring in the commercial. Oko Nono has a touching story. She nearly died a year ago after being attacked by a coyote. But this awesome little dog is now an internet star, staring in a funny laugh out loud Crash the Super Bowl Commercial, which is a Top 5 finalist out of 5,000 submissions!

Oko Nono's youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpjaOUjUPUc has attracted over 36,600 views. Learn more about this little pug & her owner and filmmaker friends @ www.PugAttack.com

okononolover

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

So proud of my friend for donating to two animal rescue organizat Empty Re: So proud of my friend for donating to two animal rescue organizat

Post  Guest 1/14/2011, 10:18 pm

After living in Camarillo, Ca while being in the military...I would love for you to pass on my thanks to your friend for donating to the Ventura County Animal Shelter...I have cried walking through that shelter many times...

And Welcome to Pug Authority!!

Back to top Go down

So proud of my friend for donating to two animal rescue organizat Empty Re: So proud of my friend for donating to two animal rescue organizat

Post  Puggered 1/14/2011, 10:56 pm

welcome

I love that Oko Nono skit! I love this one too:

Puggered
Puggered

Number of posts : 1517

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 1/15/2011, 3:20 am

Great ad - I know it's being doing the rounds of all Pug people. And kudos to your friend for donating to two worthy causes. I'm so glad Oko Nono survived and went on to become a star.
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down