Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

petplan health insurance

2 posters

Go down

petplan health insurance Empty petplan health insurance

Post  vicpap31 2/6/2011, 4:38 pm

I have purchased petplan health insurance for lucy and rocco. Its seems good although this is the first time i am doing this. It doesn;t cover routine visits just accidents and illnesses. has anyone had any experience with this?? thanks vickie

vicpap31

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

petplan health insurance Empty Re: petplan health insurance

Post  SacramentoPugs 2/7/2011, 2:36 pm

I've had Petplan insurance for Marlee for about 3 years. Haven't had to make a claim yet (thankfully!), but I did extensive research before signing up and Petplan had the highest rating for customer service and coverage of claims. And they cover even "breed-specific" issues.

I'm not great at saving, so having pet insurance makes sense for me. It's not for everyone, though.
SacramentoPugs
SacramentoPugs

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post  vicpap31 2/7/2011, 2:57 pm

thank you!!! it doesn't cover routine stuff but the medical stuff it does cover seems extensive and you are correct- i asked them about breed specific problems and they said it was covered. Nice to know someone else has petplan.

vicpap31

Back to top Go down

Post  SacramentoPugs 2/7/2011, 3:00 pm

I figured that I'm prepared to cover routine stuff (office visits, vaccines, the odd ear infection, etc.) but it's the huge, unexpected stuff that would wipe me out. So Petplan seemed like a good choice. I also have a fairly high deductible (I think it's $200), which makes the insurance cost less on a monthly basis. I figure if I'm faced with a bill for $1,500, paying only $200 of it will feel like getting off easy.
SacramentoPugs
SacramentoPugs

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post  vicpap31 2/7/2011, 3:03 pm

yes i must have the same plan for my two babies. Its good to have.

vicpap31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down