Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 Missouri pugs will now live a great life...

+13
H the P
SacramentoPugs
Miss Pugg
LisaIzzyAggy
Renee
Aussie Witch
Mel
smoochieface
Saira
ayleash
PugLady3
papaspugs
Brenda
17 posters

Go down

11 Missouri pugs will now live a great life... Empty 11 Missouri pugs will now live a great life...

Post  Guest 2/28/2011, 8:36 am

Green Mountain rescued 11 pugs from a breeder going out of business, they were transported to Albany on Sunday, we all meet up at my store to get them organized and sent off to their new foster homes. All but two were in good shape emotionally, two girls were pretty rough, hopefully that will change once they realize what love is.

11 Missouri pugs will now live a great life... 183276_10150111426563657_517228656_6372453_3932450_n

I'm not fostering one now as I am leaving for Florida tomorrow, but when I get back I will get one if she is not already adopted.
I'm in awe of the people who organize the rescue and transport of them all while working full time.

Back to top Go down

11 Missouri pugs will now live a great life... Empty Re: 11 Missouri pugs will now live a great life...

Post  Brenda 2/28/2011, 8:45 am

I have no idea how Karen pulls these things off! But, somehow she's always there. Thanks for posting the pic.
Brenda
Brenda

Number of posts : 2221

Back to top Go down

11 Missouri pugs will now live a great life... Empty Re: 11 Missouri pugs will now live a great life...

Post  Guest 2/28/2011, 9:19 am

Brenda, I have no clue how she does it and she is so calm about the whole thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 2/28/2011, 10:53 am

I followed it on FB! Amazing and so happy that they got to safety.
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 2/28/2011, 11:10 am

I'm so glad that they all made it there safely & seem to be in decent shape. Thanks for the picture. And yes, Karen is amazing! pug2
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2011, 11:22 am

One boy had a club foot but got around just fine and was just the happiest thing so it will not stop him.

Back to top Go down

Post  ayleash 2/28/2011, 11:49 am

it's a lovely picture and an admirably act: the management of all these dear creatures, AND the people ready to love them, AND the people who abuse them...

thank you for sharing, for caring, for helping...

have a great break!

hug dog
ayleash
ayleash

Number of posts : 1496

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 2/28/2011, 11:57 am

Brenda wrote:I have no idea how Karen pulls these things off! But, somehow she's always there. Thanks for posting the pic.
Seriously, I have seen her pull off some massive transports and I am in awe, she needs to teach a course on transports!

Poor things, I'm glad they are on their way to a better life.
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 2/28/2011, 12:03 pm

Truly wonderful work!
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2011, 12:31 pm

Saira wrote:
Brenda wrote:I have no idea how Karen pulls these things off! But, somehow she's always there. Thanks for posting the pic.
Seriously, I have seen her pull off some massive transports and I am in awe, she needs to teach a course on transports!

I know, back in October she rescued 23 all at once!

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 2/28/2011, 12:47 pm

Donna wrote:One boy had a club foot but got around just fine and was just the happiest thing so it will not stop him.

I know that every puppymill dog is kept in horrific conditions, but just imagining this little boy breaks my heart into a million pieces.
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 2/28/2011, 12:52 pm

wow. that is amazing. great job!
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 2/28/2011, 1:14 pm

Wonderful!! hug dog
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 2/28/2011, 1:29 pm

Awesome!!

I must say, I really like seeing a couple guys in the picture! It makes me happy to see that rescue is not just girls.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  LisaIzzyAggy 2/28/2011, 1:31 pm

Nice job. cheers
LisaIzzyAggy
LisaIzzyAggy

Number of posts : 3001

Back to top Go down

11 Missouri pugs will now live a great life... Empty Green Mt rescue

Post  Miss Pugg 2/28/2011, 1:33 pm

How do I become a friend to them on FB?
Miss Pugg
Miss Pugg

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2011, 1:53 pm

Miss Pugg wrote:How do I become a friend to them on FB?

Just do a search for Green Mountain when your on FB then join up.

Back to top Go down

Post  SacramentoPugs 2/28/2011, 2:01 pm

What a fantastic effort! Bravo!
SacramentoPugs
SacramentoPugs

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 3/1/2011, 7:29 am

Well done, all.

H the P

Number of posts : 1241

Back to top Go down

Post  GracieNEmma 3/1/2011, 11:55 am

This is wonderful! What a great picture! So glad there are that many less pugs (or any dog for that matter) living in a puppy mill.
GracieNEmma
GracieNEmma

Number of posts : 1065

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 3/1/2011, 1:56 pm

I love reading this! The dedicaton of so many volunteers brings tears to my eyes!

...Now, how to get a pipeline established so some puppymill pugs can get to Alaska. We have a waiting list!

hug dog
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lotusseeds 3/1/2011, 5:59 pm

How totally amazing! I used to live just outside of Albany in East Greenbush NY, if I was there right now I would totally take on another pug!
What wonderful fosters...really warms the heart!!
lotusseeds
lotusseeds

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post  juneau hunter 3/3/2011, 10:12 am

Renee wrote:Awesome!!

I must say, I really like seeing a couple guys in the picture! It makes me happy to see that rescue is not just girls.

I thought the exact same thing!

Amazing what people can do when their heart calls them to do it!
juneau hunter
juneau hunter

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post  juneau hunter 3/3/2011, 10:17 am

Renee wrote:Awesome!!

I thought the exact same thing!

Amazing what people can do when their heart calls them to do it!
juneau hunter
juneau hunter

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down