Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember Marley/Marlee?

+3
Miss Pugg
Erin
TNPUGMOMOF3
7 posters

Go down

Remember Marley/Marlee? Empty Remember Marley/Marlee?

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 5/20/2011, 12:55 pm

She was a little pug that a friends dad found on the side of the road. She was near dead and had a severe head injury. She was in the vet for 10 days and when I picked her up to transport her to her MAPR foster mom she could not stand or walk at all. We were worried she would not be able to live a normal life, but just had to give her a chance. The vet did not give me any pain meds for her and I thought that was ludicris after being hit by a car and I started her on tramadol that night. After 24 hrs on pain meds she started to come around. I only visited her at the vets and had her over night, but this little girl stole my heart. I really wanted to foster her and make her all better.

I want you all to see this video of her. It's on FB, but I know that not all of you are. See how amazing this little girl is doing! What a fighter she is! It also says on the MAPR website that she is adoption pending!!!!

https://youtu.be/oCcZxiwXFKE

TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Remember Marley/Marlee? Empty Re: Remember Marley/Marlee?

Post  Erin 5/20/2011, 1:04 pm

Wow she looks good, of course that song always brings tear but it was wonderful to see how well she is doing.
Erin
Erin

Number of posts : 697

Back to top Go down

Remember Marley/Marlee? Empty Marlee

Post  Miss Pugg 5/20/2011, 1:04 pm

That video is so touching and goes right along with one of my favorite songs. She looks to have made wonderful progress and will be fortunate to be in her furever home. God bless all those who cared and loved her.
Miss Pugg
Miss Pugg

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/20/2011, 3:17 pm

So nice to see a happy ending after what a tragic accident she had, now to go wipe my eyes!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lu Ci and Ri Ki 5/20/2011, 4:17 pm

Aw, this needs a tissue alert. Amazing little girl and I hope she gets her furever home very soon. Bless all who gave her a second chance at life.
Lu Ci and Ri Ki
Lu Ci and Ri Ki

Number of posts : 569

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 5/20/2011, 4:23 pm

These are the ones that keep you going, aren't they? hug dog
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  lotusseeds 5/21/2011, 11:08 am

I am not in the position to get another pug right now because of our housing situation, but I stalk the MAPR site all the time and have seen her and read her story. It is so wonderful to see happy endings like this Very Happy
lotusseeds
lotusseeds

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post  juneau hunter 5/21/2011, 6:42 pm

Wow, she looks amazing!!!! What a beautiful girl. She deserves to have the best life ever after everything she has been through.
juneau hunter
juneau hunter

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down