Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor Kayla - got beat up by her brother

+4
TNPUGMOMOF3
TxAllieGrl
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
dieselsmom
8 posters

Go down

Poor Kayla - got beat up by her brother Empty Poor Kayla - got beat up by her brother

Post  dieselsmom 6/22/2009, 9:17 pm

Diesel and Makayla are so rough when they play. But poor Sister has a bum hip and she has a tendency to get mad at him when he gets too rough and hurts her. They were out running and wrestling tonight. Diesel was chasing Makayla. When he caught up to her, he barreled into her and knocked her down. I figured he just pissed her off because she got up and ran his butt down and gave him an earful of how irritated she was.

Turns out, he hurt her when he barreled into her. Not her bad hip - her other hip/leg/knee. Wouldn't you know?! She was gimping on three legs for a while, now doesn't seem to be bending that knee, tends to drag that leg a little. So she's on baby aspirin and rest for the next several days to see if that helps. I'm hoping she just pulled/tweaked something and it's nothing more serious than that.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Poor Kayla - got beat up by her brother Empty Re: Poor Kayla - got beat up by her brother

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 6/23/2009, 9:02 am

Poor Makayla, I hope she feels better soon.
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Poor Kayla - got beat up by her brother Empty Re: Poor Kayla - got beat up by her brother

Post  TxAllieGrl 6/23/2009, 10:12 am

silly kids - don't know when to take it easy! I hope it's nothing serious and a few days of rest will have her feeling better in no time.

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 6/23/2009, 10:19 am

Mine do that to each other too. Lola has the bum knees, so seems to get it the most.
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaJones 6/23/2009, 11:38 am

I hope she heals fast!

Silly pugs just don't know their own strength.
MommaJones
MommaJones

Number of posts : 3761

Back to top Go down

Post  Snifter&Toddy 6/23/2009, 12:42 pm

Hope she's better soon.
Snifter&Toddy
Snifter&Toddy

Number of posts : 2071

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 6/23/2009, 8:03 pm

I hope she feels better!
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 6/23/2009, 8:22 pm

Kayla's still gimping something awful tonight on that left leg. She is a mess right now when she walks - her right side was already messed up from her bad hip and knee on that side, now her left side is funky because of whatever she tweaked yesterday. So we're still going to try aspirin and rest for a few more days before we need to make a trip to the vet.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 6/24/2009, 2:33 pm

I hope she feels better soon, I have certainly hurt myself several times from a self inflicted fall!
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down