Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor Murphy

4 posters

Go down

Poor Murphy Empty Poor Murphy

Post  Newsie96 5/7/2009, 3:28 pm

Murphy and I had his first clicker class last night and we had a lot of fun. I ran out of treats so I bought a bag of what they had there.

At 1:30 this morning I heard this licking and I new immediately Murphy had thrown up. It was all over our comforter. And it was pretty gross. (Normally I can stomach this stuff but even I was gagging.)

I wonder if he just had too much to each (I mistakenly gave him dinner before) or if the treats didn't settle well.

I need to find a better, safer treat for class. He got the mystery treat and the cheese I brought last night. I think it was a combo of the two that made him ill.

I went on the couch after that with a horrific headache and Duke decided that he needed to be with me. (He follows me everywhere.)

And then Duke had loose popps this morning and Jeff was gagging. Quite a day!
Newsie96
Newsie96

Number of posts : 996

Back to top Go down

Poor Murphy Empty Re: Poor Murphy

Post  MommaJones 5/7/2009, 5:23 pm

Sounds like a bad day all around! I hope your boys (and you) are feeling better.
Maybe you could steam a chicken breast and cut into tiny pieces for training treats.
MommaJones
MommaJones

Number of posts : 3761

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 5/7/2009, 7:07 pm

The things we endure for the love of pugs.... Rolling Eyes Hope both your boys are fine!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 5/7/2009, 7:13 pm

Thurston gets sick from a lot of treats. He's got a real sensitive tummy (probably because he eats like the Emperor of China). He is really motivated by dried duck strips that I cut into small pieces. The cats love them too - but I can't seem to get them to obey "sit".
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down