Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

END OF LIFE CARE

+15
smoochieface
GracieNEmma
leslyeb
papaspugs
PugLady3
Imon
dieselsmom
Pugsavers
Aussie Witch
GingerSnap
Maryjo
Amber
TNPUGMOMOF3
Pugsaunt
TxAllieGrl
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

END OF LIFE CARE - Page 2 Empty Re: END OF LIFE CARE

Post  Cathy 1/3/2010, 9:16 am

I realize that this thread is a bit old, but what a wonderful service to provide for people. One of my daughters cats died about a month or so ago, and the cremation alone was $125.00 at the Humane Society. I will have to be thinking about such things sooner rather than later and I wish we had something here like this. We have the ashes of the 2 cats we've had cremated on the hutch in the dining room, 1 of them there for 5 years now, I still can't bring myself to scatter them. When Winston's time comes, he will be cremated and then we'll see what happens then.
Cathy
Cathy

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2