Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PugSavers is having a Scentsy Fundraiser!

+4
pugdad michael
MommaJones
HK Pugs
Pugsavers
8 posters

Go down

PugSavers is having a Scentsy Fundraiser! Empty PugSavers is having a Scentsy Fundraiser!

Post  Pugsavers 2/2/2010, 11:39 am

During the month of February, PugSavers is holding a Scentsy wickless candle fundraiser. Scentsy Warmers use a low-watt bulb to melt specially formulated wax slowly, maximizing the fragrance time of the Scentsy Bar or Scentsy Brick.

With no flame, soot, smoke or lead to worry about, the Scentsy system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 delightful Scentsy fragrances. There are some great warmers, including a new one with paw prints which is great for any animal lover. In addition, during the month of February, most items are 10% off.
Go to : Scentsy.com/WicklessInArkansas, go to open parties and click PUGSAVERS fundraiser BEFORE you go shopping. Remember, your purchases are helping the pugs! Happy shopping!
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Number of posts : 1541

Back to top Go down

PugSavers is having a Scentsy Fundraiser! Empty Re: PugSavers is having a Scentsy Fundraiser!

Post  Guest 2/2/2010, 4:31 pm

oh neat! :) very cool! thanks for sharing this!

Back to top Go down

PugSavers is having a Scentsy Fundraiser! Empty Re: PugSavers is having a Scentsy Fundraiser!

Post  HK Pugs 2/20/2010, 9:12 pm

I just got my order and I couldn't be happier! The products are wonderful and very affordable, and the best part, your purchase helps the Pugs! I'm ordering two more Plug-in Warmers; I think I'm hooked!
HK Pugs
HK Pugs

Number of posts : 1550

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaJones 2/20/2010, 10:13 pm

I placed an order a day or two ago. I've never used these, so I'll be curious to see what they're like.
MommaJones
MommaJones

Number of posts : 3761

Back to top Go down

Post  pugdad michael 2/21/2010, 4:48 pm

I received my order.... room sprays and car candles. LOVE THEM!
pugdad michael
pugdad michael

Number of posts : 171

http://www.CafePress.com/RainbowPugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 2/21/2010, 4:58 pm

Scentsy is AWESOME!! I have one, and I love it. I don't burn candles anymore, ever. And, I don't buy room spray. I have it on my kitchen counter, and when I come home in the afternoon, I just turn it on for a few hours, and it smells so nice.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 2/21/2010, 5:29 pm

I have never used these products before. Does anyone know how long one segment of a bar lasts? I'm thinking of ordering a combo pack of 2 plug ins and 6 fragrance bars. I was thinking of adding on more bars if they don't last too long.

Also, any favorite fragrances?
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 2/21/2010, 6:14 pm

Not Afraid wrote:I have never used these products before. Does anyone know how long one segment of a bar lasts? I'm thinking of ordering a combo pack of 2 plug ins and 6 fragrance bars. I was thinking of adding on more bars if they don't last too long.

Also, any favorite fragrances?
Lisa... They say 60-80 hours. It is probably pretty accurate. I have purchased many of the scents.. mostly the vanilla and spicy ones. They last a long time, so I have many that I haven't even melted yet. Some of my favorites from the ones I have ordered are: Welcome Home, Coffee Shop, Caramel Spice, Pumpkin Pie, Clove and Cinnamon, Pumpkin Roll, Spiced Grapefruit, Spiced Cranberry. I didn't really care for Autumn Sunset, Cozy Fireside, a lavendar one, Lucky in Love, and Flirtatious. I tend to go with the vanilla/spicy/fruity ones because those are safe ones for me. The florals tend to make my allergies go a little crazy. I have a plug in one and two of the regular warmers. I think I am just going to order a couple of the multipacks of 6 bars.

I just read this on the"Single in Sacramento" FB page.... "Grapefruit scent will make middle aged women appear six years younger to men. The perception is not reciprocal and the grapefruit scent on men has no effect on women's perception." Maybe I should stock up on all grapefruit Scentsy scents. lol.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerSnap 2/21/2010, 6:53 pm

Grapefruit here I come!
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 2/21/2010, 7:50 pm

GingerSnap wrote:Grapefruit here I come!
I know! I am going to order every scentsy bar that is grapefruit or is mixed with grapefruit. I am going to throw in lime and orange for good measure. Maybe even the car candles and tins so I can roll down my window as I drive by fire stations. If it was ONLY that easy! PugSavers is having a Scentsy Fundraiser! 977583
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 3/4/2010, 2:59 am

I got my Scentsy order today! I've got French Lavendar going in the bedroom. Maybe it will knock me out tonight. I never sleep well when Chris is out of town. I'm going to try Cucumber Lime in the kitchen tomorrow.
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down