Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a video of a pug dinner party (rescue fundraiser)

+2
Erin
ayleash
6 posters

Go down

a video of a pug dinner party (rescue fundraiser) Empty Re: a video of a pug dinner party (rescue fundraiser)

Post  Guest 8/25/2011, 12:41 pm

It looks like the pugs are having a ball, I would have loved to have been there.

Back to top Go down

a video of a pug dinner party (rescue fundraiser) Empty Re: a video of a pug dinner party (rescue fundraiser)

Post  Erin 8/25/2011, 1:33 pm

That looks like a funtime !
Erin
Erin

Number of posts : 697

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 8/25/2011, 2:00 pm

Not hard to tell who was in control and it wasn't the humans. What a fun party!a video of a pug dinner party (rescue fundraiser) 977583
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 8/25/2011, 5:19 pm

I fell in love several times, especially with the winker in the "adopt me" jacket, and laughed myself silly. Such fun!
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  PugMomto3 8/25/2011, 5:36 pm

awww, I fell in love too, looked like a fun time!!!
PugMomto3
PugMomto3

Number of posts : 543

Back to top Go down

Post  CSollers 8/25/2011, 7:48 pm

Donna wrote:It looks like the pugs are having a ball, I would have loved to have been there.

Me too, what a great party!
CSollers
CSollers

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post  ayleash 7/23/2012, 8:10 am

I thought I post a link to a series of pug party pics I saw on FB... I was not at this event (nor the original video, btw, which was fun to re-watch just now!)... but I enjoyed the spirit with which they celebrated a 10 year old pug's special day!

Saffron on the Hill
ayleash
ayleash

Number of posts : 1496

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down