Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with puppy biting and scared of winter objects

2 posters

Go down

Help with puppy biting and scared of winter objects Empty Help with puppy biting and scared of winter objects

Post  jackee 12/28/2012, 1:00 pm

Hey I have a nine month old beagle lab blend. In the final few months Bandit has backpedaled to bouncing up and gnawing your arms and whatnot and yanking on the chain. I did have him broke of this until frosty climate started. I know he doesn't similar to our covers, scarfs, and caps. He quite gets annoyed with caps. He's more regrettable with a dark cap I wore, however stop as a result of the issues. He's more terrible with my girl whose nineteen years on account of she shows fear when he acts thusly. She will almost always blow up with things. 99 percent of the time I take him out. The issue begins more when he doesn't get his direction. I simply began taking caps now and again clicking with a treat in the wake of looking at the kikopup movies on weird pooches may respond

dog treats recipes

Last edited by jackee on 1/7/2013, 10:17 am; edited 3 times in total

jackee

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Help with puppy biting and scared of winter objects Empty Re: Help with puppy biting and scared of winter objects

Post  northernwitch 12/28/2012, 8:35 pm

He may be in a fear period--dogs have them as part of their development. Sounds like a pretty typical 9 month old reversion to old puppy habits--happens a lot at this age. Go back to basics and reinforce the appropriate behaviour. I also find beagles and beagle mixes pretty high drive and without enough exercise, they can and do revert to other behaviours to get attention and get you to engage.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down