Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just scheduled Emma's dental

5 posters

Go down

Just scheduled Emma's dental Empty Just scheduled Emma's dental

Post  GracieNEmma 7/24/2009, 4:02 pm

Emma is scheduled for her first dental on August 4th. It's still, what, 2 weeks away and I'm already nervous about it. I don't like the whole anesthesia thing. But, my sister works at the clinic so she and the vet will be doing her dental so I know she'll be in good hands but still, it makes me nervous.
GracieNEmma
GracieNEmma

Number of posts : 1065

Back to top Go down

Just scheduled Emma's dental Empty Re: Just scheduled Emma's dental

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 7/24/2009, 4:19 pm

I hope it all goes well!
I asked the vet yesterday about when he thinks Tyson would need a dental. He said that it's typically between the ages of 7 & 9; how old is Emma?
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  MackandMattiesMom 7/24/2009, 4:23 pm

I'm always nervous with anesthesia too. I'm glad she'll be in good hands. Let us know how it goes!
MackandMattiesMom
MackandMattiesMom

Number of posts : 2609

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 7/24/2009, 5:10 pm

Hooli had his first dental a couple of months ago. He feels SO much better-I didn't realize how bad a couple of his teeth had gotten, I always put it off because I was so nervous. But, he started slowing down when he ate. Now he is back to scarfing it down-he lost 9 teeth in the dental!
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 7/24/2009, 5:51 pm

I have complete faith in everyone in the vet practice we use, and whenever Penny is under anesthesia, or I have to leave her for any reason, I bite my nails and a herd of butterflies take up residence in my stomach until I have her back. That being said, the odds are overwhelming that Emma will be fine. Not that it will stop you from worrying, you understand.......
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down