Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chloe has completed her 25 week chemotherapy treatment.

+14
papaspugs
Maryjo
Aussie Witch
Brenda
smoochieface
Saira
sallyandtilly
Not Afraid
MackandMattiesMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Snifter&Toddy
Amber
TxAllieGrl
akc0104
18 posters

Go down

Chloe has completed her 25 week chemotherapy treatment. Empty Chloe has completed her 25 week chemotherapy treatment.

Post  akc0104 7/30/2009, 10:08 am

There's so much going on, but I need to stop and mark the occasion. Yesterday was her last treatment. She'll be going in just once a month for a lymph node check. Overall she has done really well. She's lost around 5lbs. Although they don't like the dogs to lose weight during treatment, she was fluffy and is now just about right for her size.

After every appointment I receive a very clinical letter from the vet letting me know what was done, medicines administered and follow-up instructions. It made me smile that yesterday the letter included 'Chloe is a very good girl." hug dog
akc0104
akc0104

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Chloe has completed her 25 week chemotherapy treatment. Empty Re: Chloe has completed her 25 week chemotherapy treatment.

Post  TxAllieGrl 7/30/2009, 10:09 am

YAY Chloe!! We'll hope her monthly check ups come back with good reports too.

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Chloe has completed her 25 week chemotherapy treatment. Empty Re: Chloe has completed her 25 week chemotherapy treatment.

Post  Amber 7/30/2009, 10:17 am

Yay for sweet Chloe!! Please let us know how the node check goes.
Amber
Amber

Number of posts : 2080

http://www.lotusblossomphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Snifter&Toddy 7/30/2009, 10:19 am

Hooray for Chloe!
Snifter&Toddy
Snifter&Toddy

Number of posts : 2071

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 7/30/2009, 11:05 am

Yay for Chloe!! I hope her monthly checks go well hug dog
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  MackandMattiesMom 7/30/2009, 11:06 am

Hooray for Chloe!! I hope her checkups continue to go well too. Drinking
MackandMattiesMom
MackandMattiesMom

Number of posts : 2609

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 7/30/2009, 11:54 am

Good news for a good girl! Yay for Chloe!
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  sallyandtilly 7/30/2009, 12:05 pm

Congratulations, Chloe. I hope that is all behind you now.
sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 7/30/2009, 12:11 pm

Yay! So glad she is done. hug dog
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 7/30/2009, 2:42 pm

What a long road it's been for all of you. Keeping Chloe in my thoughts and sending lots and lots of healing vibes.
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda 7/30/2009, 3:18 pm

So glad it's the last treatment! I hope now things will go uphill for you both.
Brenda
Brenda

Number of posts : 2221

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 7/30/2009, 4:42 pm

Certainly a milestone worth noting! I hope all the news is good from here on in. hug dog
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 7/30/2009, 5:18 pm

I have tears in my eyes reading this. My Chloe sends YOUR Chloe hugs and kisses!

hug dog
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 7/30/2009, 7:26 pm

I know that it's been a long hard road, but a celebration is in order!!! Drinking and for Chloe hug dog
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 7/30/2009, 7:56 pm

Hip, hip hooray! Definitely needs celebrating. A long road for you both.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerSnap 7/30/2009, 8:30 pm

Drinking I'm so happy for Chloe... and you! Drinking
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 7/31/2009, 11:13 am

Excellent news - hugs to you and to Chloe! hug dog
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Eph91 7/31/2009, 3:28 pm

Awww, I love the addendum on the last letter! Yay for Chloe and you, and wishing you both the best! Drinking
Eph91
Eph91

Number of posts : 2839

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down