Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puggerfest Raffle

4 posters

Go down

Puggerfest Raffle Empty Puggerfest Raffle

Post  dieselsmom 8/23/2009, 5:52 pm

Homeward Bound's Puggerfest 2009 will be held on Saturday, October 10, 2009 at Stars and Stripes Park in Oklahoma City, OK. We're working extra hard to make this event bigger and better this year - Gail, who runs Homeward Bound, has a critically ill son right now, so we are really striving to be extra successful this year for Gail and her son, Chris.

Last year our big ticket raffle item was a 42" flat panel tv. It was a big success in raising money through the raffle. And this year we've got another TV to raffle off. Tickets are $5 each, 6 tickets for $25, 12 tickets for $50, etc. Need not be present to win - arrangements will be made for the winner to pick up the TV at his/her nearest Best Buy store if you cannot be present at the event.

Please PM me or e-mail me at puggersx2@yahoo.com for purchase information.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Puggerfest Raffle Empty Re: Puggerfest Raffle

Post  Sara 8/25/2009, 2:29 am

That's a great raffle prize! I hope you sell LOTS of tickets! Any specs on the TV? I'll see if I know anyone that wants a chance to win a TV.
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 8/25/2009, 4:54 am

I've donated some money from the PV books sale - it's not a lot, just what's come in recently. Hope it helps! I don't want tickets, it's just a straight donation. I hope you make a ton from the raffle!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 8/25/2009, 7:26 am

Sara wrote:That's a great raffle prize! I hope you sell LOTS of tickets! Any specs on the TV? I'll see if I know anyone that wants a chance to win a TV.

Sara, last year it was a 42" flat panel TV. I'll see if I can find the brand from last year. It'll be the same thing this year, I believe. One of our fosters purchases the TV and donates it - if the winner is there, they take it with them. If not, Kyla keeps it and then purchases another one to be shipped to the Best Buy closest to the winner (yes, she's an amazing lady!).

Aussie Witch wrote:I've donated some money from the PV books sale - it's not a lot, just what's come in recently. Hope it helps! I don't want tickets, it's just a straight donation. I hope you make a ton from the raffle!

Rona, thank you so much for the donation. Every bit does help!
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 8/25/2009, 6:39 pm

Send me the shipping info and I'll get out my stuff to you within the next two weeks.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 8/26/2009, 3:23 pm

Sent some dough your way, hee hee.
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down