Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFPR's Covered in Pugs Quilt Raffle

+5
TxAllieGrl
akc0104
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
papaspugs
BDazzpugs
9 posters

Go down

CFPR's Covered in Pugs Quilt Raffle Empty CFPR's Covered in Pugs Quilt Raffle

Post  BDazzpugs 9/9/2009, 8:15 am

Our very own Mary has spent countless hours making this beuaitful quilt and matching pillows. Because of the economy here in Florida we have not been able to afford to have our annual fundraising event and so we are doing raffles here and there to fill the void. Thanks for looking and supporting our rescue. It is always appreciated.

Covered in Pugs Quilt
BDazzpugs
BDazzpugs

Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

CFPR's Covered in Pugs Quilt Raffle Empty Re: CFPR's Covered in Pugs Quilt Raffle

Post  papaspugs 9/9/2009, 9:07 am

I have been burning up paypal in the past couple of days. I'll add this because I love this quilt!!!!!! I think that it will look perfect in my guest room that is the pug shrine room.
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

CFPR's Covered in Pugs Quilt Raffle Empty Re: CFPR's Covered in Pugs Quilt Raffle

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 9/9/2009, 9:10 am

That's a beautiful quilt set. Whoever wins is very lucky.
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  akc0104 9/9/2009, 11:01 am

That is a gorgeous quilt. CFPR's Covered in Pugs Quilt Raffle Icon_biggrin
akc0104
akc0104

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 9/9/2009, 11:29 am

WOW! That's beautiful!

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 9/11/2009, 3:38 am

That is a beautiful and unique pug item, I hope it raises a lot of money!
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 9/11/2009, 9:57 am

Very pretty! Too bad I have a king sized bed. I wouldn't mind the set of pillows for my couch though. I have a yard of this same pug fabric that I have been hanging onto, trying to figure out what to do with it. Maybe now I know. CFPR's Covered in Pugs Quilt Raffle Icon_wink
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 9/11/2009, 4:52 pm

That is just gorgeous. Whoever wins it will be a very lucky person.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 9/11/2009, 4:58 pm

It is gorgeous!! CFPR's Covered in Pugs Quilt Raffle 335895
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/17/2009, 9:49 am

papaspugs wrote:I have been burning up paypal in the past couple of days. I'll add this because I love this quilt!!!!!! I think that it will look perfect in my guest room that is the pug shrine room.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  BDazzpugs 10/16/2009, 9:26 am

The drawing is tomorrow!!!!!!! I bought my tickets, did you? I believe they are doing the drawing tomorrow at PETCO Saturday, I am hoping I get the call that I won!!! LOL
BDazzpugs
BDazzpugs

Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 10/16/2009, 3:54 pm

Can't wait to hear who the lucky winner is!
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 10/16/2009, 8:14 pm

I'm charging up my cell phone for when I get the call tomorrow!!!
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 10/20/2009, 12:45 am

Still waiting to hear!
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/20/2009, 8:09 am

The winner is Deb Williamson. The winning ticket was picked at our Petco adoption day, by the daughter of one of our volunteers. Thank you to all who participated.

CFPR's Covered in Pugs Quilt Raffle PA173950

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down