Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLIDAY RAFFLE

+2
TxAllieGrl
couchpugs
6 posters

Go down

HOLIDAY RAFFLE Empty HOLIDAY RAFFLE

Post  couchpugs 11/17/2009, 8:53 am

Just in time for holiday giving! CFPR recently was the winner of a brand new, in the box, 8GB iPod Touch. In the spirit of the holidays, we've decided to "regift it" through our 2009 Holiday Raffle.

This is what Apple has to say about this great product:
"iPod touch lets you enjoy everything you love about an iPod, and then some. Watch your movies and TV shows on a brilliant 3.5-inch display. Use the revolutionary Multi-Touch interface to flick through your music in Cover Flow. And anytime you're itching for more entertainment, just tap iTunes to browse and buy on the fly. " For complete specs on this iPod, valued at $200, visit Apple here.

Will you be the lucky winner? To participate, donate to CFPR between now and December 18th by clicking the PayPal button on www.centralfloridapugrescue.org or by mailing your check, made payable to CFPR to Sharon Hoffman, Treasurer, CFPR, 343 Pine Springs Drive, DeBary, FL 32713. Checks must be postmarked no later than December 12th. Be sure to include your email address with your check, and please mark your check or PayPal payment "Holiday Raffle." When we receive your donation, you will be emailed raffle ticket numbers as follows: 1 ticket for a $1 donation, 6 tickets for a $5 donation, 12 tickets for a $10 donation and 25 tickets for a $20 donation. The winning ticket will be drawn at our December 19 Pug Adoption Event at Petco in Altamonte Springs. In addition to mail in and PayPal donations, we will accept donations at Petco.As always, we thank you for your generous donation. This past year, we have seen an increase in the number of pugs that have been surrendered to our rescue as well as other rescues in our surrounding areas. Because of the love and support of so many wonderful people, CFPR has been able to place many pugs with forever families. Our volunteers have worked hard and long and many have gone way beyond what is asked, and do you want to know why? It's simple: It's for the pugs. It's all for the pugs. Happy Holidays
couchpugs
couchpugs

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

HOLIDAY RAFFLE Empty Re: HOLIDAY RAFFLE

Post  TxAllieGrl 11/17/2009, 9:38 am

Wendi - this is a great raffle. thanks for all you do for rescue!!

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  BDazzpugs 11/17/2009, 9:40 am

Here is the link everyone. Looks like the font on Wendi's post is a bit off! LOL

http://www.centralfloridapugrescue.org/v2/
BDazzpugs
BDazzpugs

Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 11/17/2009, 11:22 am

BDazzpugs wrote:Looks like the font on Wendi's post is a bit off! LOL

I fixed it
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 6990

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 11/17/2009, 12:54 pm

I am in!!!!
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 11/17/2009, 2:31 pm

Can I get raffle tix and gift them to someone else? Would I just put their name/email address in the instructions in paypal?
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  couchpugs 11/17/2009, 7:41 pm

Saira wrote:Can I get raffle tix and gift them to someone else? Would I just put their name/email address in the instructions in paypal?

Absolutely! just make a note on your paypal entry or send a note with your check.. Sharon is making a spread sheet.. Let her know if this is a Secret or if you want the person to know.
couchpugs
couchpugs

Back to top Go down

Post  couchpugs 11/17/2009, 7:42 pm

Saira wrote:Can I get raffle tix and gift them to someone else? Would I just put their name/email address in the instructions in paypal?

Absolutely! just make a note on your paypal entry or send a note with your check.. Sharon is making a spread sheet.. Let her know if this is a Secret or if you want the person to know.
couchpugs
couchpugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down