Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fran is in the house!!!

+9
smoochieface
Pugsaunt
northernwitch
dieselsmom
akc0104
Amber
Maryjo
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
TNPUGMOMOF3
13 posters

Go down

Fran is in the house!!! Empty Fran is in the house!!!

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 9/30/2009, 11:47 am

She came home with me last night. She is very sweet and shy. She wants loves, but just not sure how to go about it! She is spunkier than we thought, she started bouncing around and playing with Greg a little last night, it was so cute!! She isn't too concerned with any of my dogs and really pays no attention to them yet. She loves being in the house and didn't have any accidents. She wasn't too interested in eating, so I tried to hand feed her a little, but that didn't really work either. So I just set a few crunchies out on the tile floor and she grabed them one by one with her little paws and dragged them towards her and ate them! It was so funny, she was eating and that was all I was really concerned about. She ate about 1/4 of a cup, so I was happy with that! She was wonderfull all night. She was crated in our room right next to the others and she was great. No accidents all night!!! I was a little worried cause I didn't see her pee or poop all night! Course she didn't eat much, but still! I got up at 5:15 and took them all out this morning and she finally pee'd a river! Right on the middle of my back patio, but I didn't care, I was just glad she went and it was outside!!! WOOO HOOO!!! She got lots of praises and treats!! I just hosed it off when she was done so all the others weren't walking in it... She wasn't interested in food this morning either and the trick last night didn't work this morning, so I gave her a little spoonfull of yogurt to see if she liked it and she did, so I mixed it in with her dry food and that worked pretty good! I gave her a 1/2 cup and she ate a little more than half of that, so I was happy. Still haven't seen a poop, but hopefully DH will witness one today!!

These are in my car on the way home last night. She looks a little sad...
Fran is in the house!!! Fran1Fran is in the house!!! Fran2

This was this morning while I was getting ready for work. I laid my robe on the tile for her to lay on and Bella and Hank joined her!
Fran is in the house!!! Fran3

I will get more pics in the next few days.
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Fran is in the house!!! Empty Re: Fran is in the house!!!

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 9/30/2009, 11:50 am

Oh, sweet Fran, she does look a little sad. That will all change soon enough I'm sure, now that she's in a good place. I hope once she gets comfortable she continues to eat better and do well with the potty training. She looks like a little bitty thing, what a sweetheart. Fran is in the house!!! 335895
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 9/30/2009, 11:51 am

She looks so skinny in the robe pic, but what a beautiful face! You'll get her back in the groove in no time, Marci. What a lover she will turn into!

Fran is in the house!!! 335895
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber 9/30/2009, 11:56 am

Oh Marci she is a doll!! Thanks for the pics!
Amber
Amber

Number of posts : 2080

http://www.lotusblossomphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  akc0104 9/30/2009, 1:24 pm

I don't think she could have landed anywhere better. Fran is in the house!!! 335895 for Fran.
akc0104
akc0104

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 9/30/2009, 1:24 pm

Marci, she's adorable. She will warm up in no time, as soon as she realizes how great she has it now! Looking forward to seeing more pictures of Fran.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 9/30/2009, 1:58 pm

What a face. When she starts feeling better and coming into her own, those eyes are going to be deadly.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 9/30/2009, 3:11 pm

Such a little sweetie! She is learning what being a pug really is. Bless you for taking her in.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 9/30/2009, 3:13 pm

Sweet sweet Fran! She is going to be thrilled she found you once she realizes how good she has it now!
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Post  FurSprinklers 9/30/2009, 4:10 pm

She is precious! A heart thief for sure!
FurSprinklers
FurSprinklers

Number of posts : 675

Back to top Go down

Post  lindarpugma 9/30/2009, 4:48 pm

Awww, she does look sad in the pics. She is beautiful and I can't wait to see her as she realizes what good things are about to happen.
lindarpugma
lindarpugma

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post  jojopugs 9/30/2009, 4:56 pm

Fran is gorgeous! She looks like such a sweetheart!
jojopugs
jojopugs

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 9/30/2009, 8:28 pm

Sweetest little thing. Don't you wish you could tell them "it will all be okay" and they completely understood? Fran is in the house!!! 335895
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down