Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, I got a new pug tonight-Buster!!!

+13
DeeAnn
Pugsavers
TxAllieGrl
Mel
Not Afraid
northernwitch
Aussie Witch
MommaJones
Pugsaunt
akc0104
BDazzpugs
Saira
papaspugs
17 posters

Go down

Okay, I got a new pug tonight-Buster!!! Empty Okay, I got a new pug tonight-Buster!!!

Post  papaspugs 11/11/2009, 10:09 pm

Okay, I was going to wait to tell everyone, but I just can't help myself... I was out and found the cutest little boy pug. His name is Buster. I am not sure how old he is, but he seems completely house trained so far! Lola is kind of unsure of him, but Baby Girl does not like him at all. In fact, Baby Girl has not stopped barking and growling at him! I am not sure how things are going to work out, but I think that he's a keeper. I think that he is going to sleep in the bed with us too!

I am going to try to post a picture, but just incase it doesn't work, here is the link to my flickr with the photos and videos.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/papaspugs/sets/72157622661472915/
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

Okay, I got a new pug tonight-Buster!!! Empty Re: Okay, I got a new pug tonight-Buster!!!

Post  Saira 11/11/2009, 10:12 pm

Hah! Buster is very cute-seems like he'd be one of those "non shedding" pugs too!
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Okay, I got a new pug tonight-Buster!!! Empty Re: Okay, I got a new pug tonight-Buster!!!

Post  papaspugs 11/11/2009, 10:13 pm

And he doesn't eat very much either. It is really a win-win for me! LOL!
papaspugs
papaspugs

Back to top Go down

Post  BDazzpugs 11/11/2009, 10:14 pm

I need a buster!!! He seems like he would be a bit more manageable than my crew!
BDazzpugs
BDazzpugs

Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post  akc0104 11/11/2009, 10:14 pm

You got me. I got all excited. Okay, I got a new pug tonight-Buster!!! Icon_biggrin
akc0104
akc0104

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 11/11/2009, 10:17 pm

Wal-green's in the Christmas isle. For 14.00 + tax you can also have a Buster! No seriously, BG hates him!
papaspugs
papaspugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 11/11/2009, 10:32 pm

OK, Jana. That is one of the best "gotcha" posts ever. pug2
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaJones 11/11/2009, 10:33 pm

I bet Buster's vet bills will be easier to take than some of the other pugs!
MommaJones
MommaJones

Number of posts : 3761

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 11/12/2009, 12:00 am

FOOLED ME!! Okay, I got a new pug tonight-Buster!!! Icon_lol
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 11/12/2009, 1:38 am

You're a rotten, rotten person, Jana. totally had me going.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 11/12/2009, 1:49 am

Awwwww, Buster looks an awful lot like my Lovey but Bust is a LOT more active!
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 11/12/2009, 1:50 am

I'll bet he's really good at "stay". Okay, I got a new pug tonight-Buster!!! 505530
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 11/12/2009, 12:00 pm

perfect!!!

I'm cracking up at the thought of BG hating him...

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsavers 11/12/2009, 12:08 pm

I dunno...if BG doesn't like him, maybe you need to rehome her......
ashamed
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Number of posts : 1541

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/12/2009, 3:37 pm

aw! how exciting! congrats on your newest addition to the family!
Very Happy I can't wait to see pics!

I hope that she stops barking at him and accepts him soon. just dont make her too upset by letting him sleep with you and not her, lol. Keep us posted!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeeAnn 11/12/2009, 7:08 pm

OH you had me there for a minute... Okay, I got a new pug tonight-Buster!!! 609723
DeeAnn
DeeAnn

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilos Mom 11/12/2009, 7:41 pm

You totally had me!! I was all ready to give you some pointers in integration (lol)
and patience (lol)
Lilos Mom
Lilos Mom

Number of posts : 714

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 11/12/2009, 9:17 pm

*LOL* If someone posts and says 'what a cutie', they're busted for not looking at Buster's pic!

But he is a cutie! Okay, I got a new pug tonight-Buster!!! Icon_biggrin
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie & Stella 11/12/2009, 9:53 pm

I was so excited! Also impressed that he had made his way into the big bed already, lol. I love the video of Lola with the new addition. BG has a look of disgust on her face. Now I think Stella needs one..
Katie & Stella
Katie & Stella

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 11/12/2009, 9:59 pm

Katie & Stella wrote:I was so excited! Also impressed that he had made his way into the big bed already, lol. I love the video of Lola with the new addition. BG has a look of disgust on her face. Now I think Stella needs one..

Oh Buster did not last very long in the bed. Baby Girl put herself between Buster and me and then proceeded to produce this low growl. We got Buster out for some play time tonight and BG continued to pace (as much as she could) around him! She was either barking or giving him the stink eye!
papaspugs
papaspugs

Back to top Go down

Post  leslyeb 11/13/2009, 5:24 pm

What a handsome boy, and I bet your vet bills will be very low!
leslyeb
leslyeb

Number of posts : 707

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down