Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescues

2 posters

Go down

Rescues Empty Rescues

Post  Miss Pugg 11/13/2009, 9:35 pm

I wish I could do pictures but I can't. Buffy is a rescue and thought to be 16. I've had her for 7 years & she is perfect. Phoebe Pug was another rescue at the age of 10 and lived 6 more years with us. She was another perfect Pug. Jasmine is my tiny frail 8 year old Boston Terrier rescue, my heartdog for this decade. They tried to get pups from her (she's that 'rare' color, red/white, ugh) but nothing happened and they gave her to rescue rather than putting a bullet in her head. I adore her.
Miss Pugg
Miss Pugg

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Rescues Empty Re: Rescues

Post  Aussie Witch 11/21/2009, 6:14 pm

Joanne, can you email me a pic of your kids and I can post 'em? We just don't see your babies enough!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/24/2009, 1:41 pm

Yeah I would love to see some more pics as well! :)
gotta love those pug pics! Rescues 609723

Back to top Go down

Rescues Empty Pictures

Post  Miss Pugg 11/24/2009, 8:49 pm

Rona: Tell me how and I'll be glad to e mail some to you. They are under "my pictures' and I guess I can capture them from there. I imagine I need your e mail address. I sent some to Destanie but she's probably forgotten by now. Thanks!!
Miss Pugg
Miss Pugg

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down