Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weird thing

+6
Not Afraid
MackandMattiesMom
pugsandkids
Pugsavers
akc0104
Aussie Witch
10 posters

Go down

weird thing Empty weird thing

Post  Guest 1/8/2010, 6:36 am

Ok so my 2 yr old pug likes to lick my eyes........I did a search on here to see if anyone else had this problem but nothing showed up so sorry if there is an answer somewhere, I missed it. Anyway, it's just really odd because he will get in my face and I know he wants to smell my eyes first then he will lick them, sometimes really well. It doesn't really bother me except when I;m trying to crochet or watch TV lol. Anyone else's puggies do this?

Back to top Go down

weird thing Empty Re: weird thing

Post  Aussie Witch 1/8/2010, 6:48 am

Pugs are notorious lickers of body parts. I wouldn't worry too much.
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  akc0104 1/8/2010, 9:27 am

My Bob will lick hands, face, arms, eyes constantly. I'm trying to show him that he can lick just a little, then praise him like crazy. I don't know if it's working, lol.
akc0104
akc0104

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsavers 1/8/2010, 1:29 pm

The first pug I had when I was growing up in 1972 had an eyelid fettish. He wouldn't lick or give places anywhere else but he would go nuts licking my eyelids. I think it probably had something to do with the oils on my eyelids that he particularly liked...and when I giggled because it tickled it only made him do it more.
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Number of posts : 1541

Back to top Go down

Post  pugsandkids 1/8/2010, 2:07 pm

Anna, who taught Boston about it, LOVES ears! If a kid is on the floor, any kid, doesn't have to be one of theirs...They have to cover their ears, because those two will lick, lick, and even nibble on them. You can often hear misc. boys yelling "cover your ears!" When we have a houseful weird thing Icon_lol
Pugs do strange things!
pugsandkids
pugsandkids

Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  MackandMattiesMom 1/8/2010, 2:08 pm

Sue-Shi is a belly button licker. She'll scratch at my shirt until she can get under it. I try to distract her, but it doesn't always work. Weird pugs! Laughing
MackandMattiesMom
MackandMattiesMom

Number of posts : 2609

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 1/8/2010, 2:28 pm

Several of my cats are obsessed with eyes. They will stick their noses in my eye and sniff and lick. It tickles like crazy! I always thought it was my mascara that smelled interesting to them, but they do it when my eyes are naked too.
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 1/8/2010, 3:15 pm

Tyson likes the smell of hair-especially after it's been dyed or highlighted. If my mom or I happen to be sitting on the couch after we get our hair done, he'll hop up behind on the cushion and stick his face in our hair and sniff sniff sniff.
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 1/8/2010, 4:14 pm

No eyes lickers here but Bruno is obsessed with Mommy Cheeks. I'm not sure how long he would lick my cheeks if I didn't stop him. On my face, people, on my face!
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 1/8/2010, 4:18 pm

No eye lickers here either, but our foster Duke likes to lick my husband's ears for some reason. He won't lick mine (thank goodness!). Buster & Duke will both lick my husband's arms & hands endlessly until he makes them stop, too.
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 1/8/2010, 5:52 pm

smoochieface wrote:No eyes lickers here but Bruno is obsessed with Mommy Cheeks. I'm not sure how long he would lick my cheeks if I didn't stop him. On my face, people, on my face!

Ok...I was wondering....some strange kinky thing with the pugs!!! weird thing Icon_lol Face, got it...sure...
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down