Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Saturday is our Second Soggy Doggy Wash!!

+3
FurSprinklers
Aussie Witch
Maryjo
7 posters

Go down

This Saturday is our Second Soggy Doggy Wash!! Empty This Saturday is our Second Soggy Doggy Wash!!

Post  Maryjo 5/11/2010, 3:22 pm

Polar Pug Rescue had GREAT success last year for our Soggy Doggy Wash. This Staurday is the second one!

Cross your fingers we get even close to the money we raised last year!
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

This Saturday is our Second Soggy Doggy Wash!! Empty Re: This Saturday is our Second Soggy Doggy Wash!!

Post  Aussie Witch 5/11/2010, 3:32 pm

What fun! Hope you make a lot of money!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

This Saturday is our Second Soggy Doggy Wash!! Empty Re: This Saturday is our Second Soggy Doggy Wash!!

Post  FurSprinklers 5/11/2010, 6:04 pm

Sounds like fun! Good luck!
FurSprinklers
FurSprinklers

Number of posts : 675

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/11/2010, 6:06 pm

oOH how fun! best of luck and hope you raise a lot! :)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 5/11/2010, 6:28 pm

Fingers, toes, and paws crossed that you make a boatload of cash!
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 5/14/2010, 11:20 am

I always list our various pug events in our paper's online calendar. This will automatically get it listed in the Friday's real paper in their 'Play' section. (This is the section that lists what's happening over the weekend, what movies are coming out, reviews, etc.). Usually I just get a small listing under the community calendar.

This time the Soggy Doggy Wash has a lead-in at the top of the front page of that section, and when you go to where it is listed inside, it is in the 'Hot Picks' section with a picture of a sad-looking husky getting a bath!

This is GREAT exposure!! I am hoping for a great turn out!

This Saturday is our Second Soggy Doggy Wash!! Calrai ................... This Saturday is our Second Soggy Doggy Wash!! Yeldancer ...................... This Saturday is our Second Soggy Doggy Wash!! Purpban

Maryjo
Maryjo

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 5/14/2010, 11:54 am

that's awesome MaryJo!!!! crossing fingers that all goes well and you guys raise bucket loads of money for rescue!

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 5/14/2010, 2:00 pm

YAY. I hope we get lots of money and a good turnout. I'm going to try and make it, but I may not be able to.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 5/14/2010, 2:06 pm

Great news, I hope it goes as well if not better than the first one. Lot's of soapy dog pictures, please!!
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

This Saturday is our Second Soggy Doggy Wash!! Empty The results!!

Post  Maryjo 5/18/2010, 1:55 pm

I just found out today that this year's Soggy Doggy Wash brought in...

Drum roll please

$988.00!!!!!

That beats last year's total of $840 by a mile!! YIPPEE!!

This Saturday is our Second Soggy Doggy Wash!! 977583
Maryjo
Maryjo

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 5/18/2010, 1:58 pm

nicely done Maryjo -thanks!!

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down