Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humane Society,Yuma,AZ 2 senior siblings

+2
Saira
Miss Pit
6 posters

Go down

Humane Society,Yuma,AZ  2 senior siblings Empty Humane Society,Yuma,AZ 2 senior siblings

Post  Miss Pit 7/6/2010, 2:55 pm

Spike 4040875 and his Sister Sassy 4040876 are two brindle senior siblings whose owner died. The owner's family brought them to the shelter. Please can anyone help these two confused souls? http://www.hsoyuma.com/adopt/gallery/index.html

Also is there only one pug rescue that covers the whole state of AZ?

Thank you,
Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Humane Society,Yuma,AZ  2 senior siblings Empty Re: Humane Society,Yuma,AZ 2 senior siblings

Post  Saira 7/6/2010, 3:02 pm

APARN is the only one I know of in AZ-I will send this out to a few people I know in AZ too.
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Humane Society,Yuma,AZ  2 senior siblings Empty Re: Humane Society,Yuma,AZ 2 senior siblings

Post  Aussie Witch 7/6/2010, 3:02 pm

There's a Pug rescue in Az - here's the link....

http://www.arizonapugrescue.com/ Please let them know these poor guys need help! They look so sad... Humane Society,Yuma,AZ  2 senior siblings Icon_cry
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 7/6/2010, 3:56 pm

Thanks ladies Humane Society,Yuma,AZ  2 senior siblings Icon_biggrin APARN has been contacted. A volunteer with San Diego Pug Rescue said if it comes down to it,she will make the drive and go get them. San Diego has been taking in alot lately as have others,I'm sure.

Thanks again,
Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 7/6/2010, 8:22 pm

Thank Dog that these sweeties will be ok.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 7/6/2010, 8:41 pm

We don't have anyone that has actually come forward yet and said they are going to go get them. I emailed the volunteer with SD pug rescue to see what the status is. We'll let you know as soon as I hear something.

I'm also working on another pug in a hell hole shelter in Louisiana with K from DFW pug rescue. we got that one figured out. Just have to wait until his/her stray hold is up.

Thanks,
Trish

I just found out from my SD contact that AZ Pug Rescue has stepped for these two and has notified the shelter. They will be pulled on Thursday!!! Humane Society,Yuma,AZ  2 senior siblings 977583 Go team pug rescue and supporters!!!!

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  pugmom 7/6/2010, 9:18 pm

The pug in nned network once again comes through. Bless you all! hug dog
pugmom
pugmom

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post  akc0104 7/8/2010, 8:18 pm

Great news!
akc0104
akc0104

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down