Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Days left to order Tastefully Simple (Pugsavers)

+3
Eph91
smoochieface
Rebecca and the Pugs
7 posters

Go down

Two Days left to order Tastefully Simple (Pugsavers) Empty Two Days left to order Tastefully Simple (Pugsavers)

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 7/29/2010, 1:39 pm

Just a two more days left to order. We are so close to our goal. Every order helps.
Pugsavers has had many special needs pugs come though our doors in the last few months and our bank account is showing it. We are doing a Tastefully Simple fundraiser to pay for some of our large vet expenses. Orders will be accepted online until midnight July 31st. Please make sure your order is listed under Pugsavers Pugsavers. Thank you for your support.

Orders will be shipped DIRECTLY to you, so you can order regardless of your location.
Click on the link below to access the online fundraiser for Pugsavers Pug Rescue

http://www.tastefullysimple.com/secure/pomm/GuestResponseCatalogParty.aspx?pxid=6530492&key=9f8fdb6a-f707-40b4-8b30-ae9bd0f3dc6a

Please feel free to cross-post/invite friends.
If you prefer not to order, and would like to make a donation directly to Pugsavers, you can access our paypal at www.pugsavers.com.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Two Days left to order Tastefully Simple (Pugsavers) Empty Re: Two Days left to order Tastefully Simple (Pugsavers)

Post  smoochieface 7/29/2010, 2:01 pm

Fantastic marketing job you're doing, Rebecca!
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Two Days left to order Tastefully Simple (Pugsavers) Empty Re: Two Days left to order Tastefully Simple (Pugsavers)

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 7/29/2010, 2:13 pm

smoochieface wrote:Fantastic marketing job you're doing, Rebecca!
Who wants to come over and help me eat some of these great dips and snacks I ordered?
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Eph91 7/29/2010, 3:59 pm

Rebecca and the Pugs wrote:
smoochieface wrote:Fantastic marketing job you're doing, Rebecca!
Who wants to come over and help me eat some of these great dips and snacks I ordered?

I do! I can't wait for mine, but don't have any parties, etc., planned any time soon--so my dips, etc. probably won't get used until fall--the margaritas, however, I don't mind making just one at a time! Two Days left to order Tastefully Simple (Pugsavers) Icon_lol
Eph91
Eph91

Number of posts : 2839

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 7/30/2010, 2:39 pm

uh oh! I just found out we need to close this out by 5pm central time. Some of the online orders were not put in under Pugsavers Pugsavers, so they have to have customer service do it by hand.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 7/30/2010, 2:50 pm

Rebecca and the Pugs wrote:uh oh! I just found out we need to close this out by 5pm central time. Some of the online orders were not put in under Pugsavers Pugsavers, so they have to have customer service do it by hand.

It was a little confusing on the website, Rebecca. If you hadn't told us earlier to make sure that the host is Pugsavers Pugsavers, I would have skipped over that step entirely.

Hope you guys get it all sorted out. I can't wait to get my goodies in the mail.
smoochieface
smoochieface

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 7/30/2010, 2:54 pm

Yes, if anyone still wants to order, I know we said it'd be open until tomorrow, but in order to get the extra benefits and free product for Pugsavers, I have to close it today - I have to call and talk to someone at HQ to close it, so they can connect some of the orders to the party to get our sales total up for additional rewards.

So if you still want to order, please do so right away. And if anyone still wants to do an order tomorrow yet, I will be more than happy to place the order and give Pugsavers the 20% profit - it just won't count toward their total sales to qualify for free product. But they can still make money from it!

Thank you everyone who has ordered - hope you all enjoy your food!! And if you have any questions or problems, feel free to PM me or e-mail me at puggersx2@yahoo.com
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 7/30/2010, 3:09 pm

Hope it makes a ton of money! Pity I couldn't get anything through quarantine.
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 7/30/2010, 3:10 pm

smoochieface wrote: I can't wait to get my goodies in the mail.
I had to add 2 of the Backyard BBQ dips to my order because my friend liked them so much. I haven't tried that dip, but she said it is really good.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Eph91 7/30/2010, 5:23 pm

I just got my box! Two Days left to order Tastefully Simple (Pugsavers) 977583 I wasn't expecting it yet! Yay! Of course, some of the super yummy stuff isn't for just me--and I probably won't use until fall, but I'm looking forward to making the margaritas and trying the onion onion, garlic garlic and the pesto!
Eph91
Eph91

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 8/1/2010, 12:21 pm

Eph91 wrote:I just got my box! Two Days left to order Tastefully Simple (Pugsavers) 977583 I wasn't expecting it yet! Yay! Of course, some of the super yummy stuff isn't for just me--and I probably won't use until fall, but I'm looking forward to making the margaritas and trying the onion onion, garlic garlic and the pesto!
Lex- We made a great dip with the onion onion. We added 2 TBS of onion onion to 1 cup of sour cream and let it sit in the fridge for 2 hours before serving. It was so good. I am going to try it with the nonfat plain Greek yogurt next. The pesto was good too. We mixed it with the parmesan cheese and used it as a dip on beer bread and pretzel thins. I have the garlic garlic, but haven't tried it yet.

Last edited by Rebecca and the Pugs on 8/1/2010, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Eph91 8/1/2010, 4:30 pm

Thanks, Rebecca! I'll try that soon. The Greek yogurt is a great idea; I actually also really like Kroger Fat Free Sour Cream (not side-by-side with the real stuff, but it's all I buy for myself, and it's not too bad). I am trying the pesto tonight!
Eph91
Eph91

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 8/15/2010, 9:53 pm

The biscuits are to die for! I just made them. YUM!
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 8/15/2010, 10:00 pm

Saira wrote:The biscuits are to die for! I just made them. YUM!

I'm glad you enjoyed them, Saira - and they can't possibly be any easier to make!!
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 8/16/2010, 2:55 am

The chocolate pound cake was delicious and super moist.

And I made the beer bread tonight. Huge hit!
smoochieface
smoochieface

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 8/17/2010, 12:02 pm

I brought the fudge truffle brownie mix with me to my family reunion in the mountains this week. It was a hit with everyone.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  BDazzpugs 8/17/2010, 3:39 pm

I made beer bread last night...YUMMY! Made some key lime balls last week, although they were more like lumps than balls, and tonight Im whipping up some Parm. Cheese buscuits! Im taking the Sangria to Oregon, and the Asiago dip...not sure yet what to do with it! LOL
BDazzpugs
BDazzpugs

Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 8/17/2010, 8:25 pm

I'm glad you guys are all enjoying the products.

If anyone likes garlic bread, we have a great product for Fall-Winter - Italian Garlic Bread Seasoning. You mix it with melted butter and brush it on french bread for homemade garlic bread - I just had it the other day and it's FABULOUS!!
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Eph91 8/18/2010, 10:54 am

All these bread things are SO TEMPTING! But I'm going to hold back for now...some day, I'll let myself order some...if I did it now, I see myself making something like the beer bread and eating the entire loaf myself! Laughing
Eph91
Eph91

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down