Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugsavers Online Tastefully Simple Fundraiser

+2
Amanda
Rebecca and the Pugs
6 posters

Go down

Pugsavers Online Tastefully Simple Fundraiser Empty Pugsavers Online Tastefully Simple Fundraiser

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 4/17/2011, 2:25 pm

Pugsavers is hosting an online Tastefully Simple fundraiser through May 30th. Orders can be placed directly through this link:
http://www.tastefullysimple.com/secure/pomm/GuestResponseCatalogParty.aspx?pxid=8501496&key=8b71cfc6-0a6e-4824-968c-2bd7d2960f49

Orders will be shipped directly to you. The new Spring/Summer products are available, and some of the Fall/Winter products are available at a discount. If you haven't tasted the Cheesy Chive dip from last season, it is so delicious. My friends literally do not move from the bowl when I serve it. There is a new focaccia bread mix this season, and new beverage buckets. The new taco cheese ball and Italian dip are also yummy!

Feel free to cross-post, and thank you for your support.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Pugsavers Online Tastefully Simple Fundraiser Empty Re: Pugsavers Online Tastefully Simple Fundraiser

Post  Amanda 4/17/2011, 2:30 pm

I was just checking out the site. I must say, though, that I'm very disappointed that the watermelon margarita mix is gone! Crying or Very sad
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 6990

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

Pugsavers Online Tastefully Simple Fundraiser Empty Re: Pugsavers Online Tastefully Simple Fundraiser

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 4/17/2011, 2:38 pm

Amanda wrote:I was just checking out the site. I must say, though, that I'm very disappointed that the watermelon margarita mix is gone! Crying or Very sad
I still have two of the little buckets of the watermelon margarita mix from last year that I haven't used yet. I was so happy they brought back the Lemon Slush. I kept a bucket in my freezer all summer.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 5/12/2011, 6:17 pm

Just a couple of more weeks left to order...
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 5/12/2011, 6:27 pm

Amanda wrote:I was just checking out the site. I must say, though, that I'm very disappointed that the watermelon margarita mix is gone! Crying or Very sad

you're always talking about drinking. we need to make sure and have Drinking when you get here!
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 5/12/2011, 8:20 pm

Mel wrote:

you're always talking about drinking. we need to make sure and have Drinking when you get here!
Oh hush! I actually don't drink much. Really.
Amanda
Amanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 5/13/2011, 12:30 am

haha riiiiiiiiiight.

so what should I get?
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 5/13/2011, 10:35 am

Mel wrote:haha riiiiiiiiiight.

so what should I get?

Vodka!

Actually I should get some of the stuff, huh? We can always use it in Utah where booze is hard to come by....

Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 5/29/2011, 11:13 am

Just a friendly reminder that Monday is the last day to order for the Tastefully Simple Online Fundraiser for Pugsavers. A big thanks to Rachel for helping us with this. I am going to be baking up some the Pound Cake today.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 6/4/2011, 9:31 am

Thanks for the heads up about the watermelon margaritas, Rebecca! I ordered! And the peanut gallery can keep their comments to themselves. An impressively high tolerance does not make one a lush. It's quite the opposite. Very Happy Pugsavers Online Tastefully Simple Fundraiser 977583
Amanda
Amanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 6/4/2011, 9:49 am

Amanda wrote:Thanks for the heads up about the watermelon margaritas, Rebecca! I ordered! And the peanut gallery can keep their comments to themselves. An impressively high tolerance does not make one a lush. It's quite the opposite. Very Happy Pugsavers Online Tastefully Simple Fundraiser 977583
Thanks for the order Amanda. Don't feel bad because I have sangria, lemon lush, mango mojitos, and margaritas coming to my house too. I am also going to add watermelon margaritas on this order.

For those of you wondering, I couldn't get my act together with my schedule to have my friends over for a tasting party to benefit Pugsavers, so Rachel is going to let us do a "second" fundraiser in June. June is also the month of "Returning Favorites" and they brought back Amanda's Watermelon Margaritas. I will edit the link back in, if you are interested. I can't wait to order the lemon bars with white chocolate chips. If you order the entire collection (around $40), you get a free cucumber dip.

ETA: Here is the link, and the collection is under SPECIAL RELEASE:
https://www.tastefullysimple.com/secure/pomm/GuestResponseCatalogParty.aspx?pxid=8778740&key=30f59623-0abf-42df-9fe0-33287933049f

Last edited by Rebecca and the Pugs on 6/4/2011, 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 6/4/2011, 9:52 am

I'd actually figured out how to make them from scratch and they're really yummy but cutting up a whole watermelon is a lot of work!

Last edited by Amanda on 6/4/2011, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amanda
Amanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 6/4/2011, 1:41 pm

Yeah! I got the tuscan tomato bread and wanted to order more. Glad to see there's be another benefit soon!
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 6/13/2011, 7:53 pm

Has the fundraiser started again? I want to try the slurpy drinks,especially since we had highs in the 100s last week Drinking

Thanks,
Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 6/13/2011, 8:03 pm

Miss Pit wrote:Has the fundraiser started again? I want to try the slurpy drinks,especially since we had highs in the 100s last week Drinking

Thanks,
Trish
Trish,
We extended ours, but to be fair, NIPRA is doing one this month. As much as we would love your order, NIPRA also deserves the funds. I think there is a link on Rachel's or Brenda's facebook page. I haven't tried the mango mojitos yet (I am making them Thursday), but the watermelon margaritas (available this month) and the Lemon Lush are yummy.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 6/13/2011, 9:13 pm

Rebecca and the Pugs wrote:
Trish,
We extended ours, but to be fair, NIPRA is doing one this month. As much as we would love your order, NIPRA also deserves the funds. I think there is a link on Rachel's or Brenda's facebook page. I haven't tried the mango mojitos yet (I am making them Thursday), but the watermelon margaritas (available this month) and the Lemon Lush are yummy.

Awww, thanks Rebecca! I wasn't going to post about ours here because I didn't want to take anything away from Pugsavers. Here's our link for anyone who is interested, but truly, as long as either group gets credit for the order, it's all good by me! Pugsavers Online Tastefully Simple Fundraiser 609723

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/secure/pomm/GuestResponseCatalogParty.aspx?pxid=8797795&key=6935beae-4f73-4617-be98-2ac6ff8a21a0
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 6/13/2011, 9:37 pm

Thank you,ladies! As long as it is helping out a very good cause,I don't have a problem with which group I'm ordering from Very Happy

Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 6/13/2011, 9:40 pm

PugLady3 wrote:
Rebecca and the Pugs wrote:
Trish,

Awww, thanks Rebecca! I wasn't going to post about ours here because I didn't want to take anything away from Pugsavers. Here's our link for anyone who is interested, but truly, as long as either group gets credit for the order, it's all good by me! Pugsavers Online Tastefully Simple Fundraiser 609723

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/secure/pomm/GuestResponseCatalogParty.aspx?pxid=8797795&key=6935beae-4f73-4617-be98-2ac6ff8a21a0
Brenda, you should put it in a separate thread so more people can see it.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down