Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIPRA Tastefully Simple Fundraiser

5 posters

Go down

NIPRA Tastefully Simple Fundraiser Empty NIPRA Tastefully Simple Fundraiser

Post  PugLady3 6/14/2011, 2:32 pm

NIPRA is hosting an online Tastefully Simple fundraiser for the month of June (many thanks to Rachel! Very Happy ). Orders can be placed between now & June 29th - please make sure that the host name is "NIPRA NIPRA" when you check out. Here's the link:

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/secure/pomm/GuestResponseCatalogParty.aspx?pxid=8797795&key=6935beae-4f73-4617-be98-2ac6ff8a21a0
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

NIPRA Tastefully Simple Fundraiser Empty Re: NIPRA Tastefully Simple Fundraiser

Post  dieselsmom 6/22/2011, 9:52 pm

Just wanted to remind everyone that there's one week left to place orders for NIPRA's Tastefully Simple party!

And thank you to those who have already ordered. Hope you are enjoying your products if you've already gotten them.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 6/23/2011, 2:55 pm

My order came today Drinking Yippeee!!

Thank you,
Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 6/23/2011, 6:26 pm

Trish,
What did you order? I love to hear what other people pick out.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 6/23/2011, 11:00 pm

I ordered the mango mojito,lemon slush and watermelon margarita booze buckets. I also got the wheat bread and the tomato bread mix. I didn't order any of the spice/dip mixes because I still have quite a few from when my cousin would host TS parties.

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 6/23/2011, 11:16 pm

Miss Pit wrote:I ordered the mango mojito,lemon slush and watermelon margarita booze buckets. I also got the wheat bread and the tomato bread mix. I didn't order any of the spice/dip mixes because I still have quite a few from when my cousin would host TS parties.

Trish
I made the mango mojitos and my friends loved them. I only had the little party pail and it was gone before I even got a taste. I love the lemon slush and haven't tried the watermelon margarita mix yet. I have the regular margarita in my freezer, but haven't had it yet. The wheat bread is yummy. I haven't baked up the focaccia bread yet.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 6/23/2011, 11:36 pm

The focaccia is YUMMY!
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 6/24/2011, 11:10 am

Hmmm, I may have to place another order! I was looking at the focaccia bread but didn't order any. I got the merlot sauce, the garlic infused olive oil, the taco cheese ball mix, the guacamole mix (had that one before & loved it!), some parmesan biscuit mix (love those too!), the chicken & dumpling soup mix, and the "for the love of cookies". I need to get sampling! Very Happy
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 6/26/2011, 10:42 am

I am going to place an order for the "Returning Favorites" collection. I love the taco ball mix and the Italian dip is really good too. If you haven't tried the cinnamon muffin melts, they are so yummy.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 7/4/2011, 7:03 pm

I experimented with the lemon Slush bucket. I divided it in half. One half I mixed up with the new Honey Jack Daniels. I'll garnish with some lemons and maybe some mint leaves. I don't drink that often as I used to. So I did get a slight buzz just from tasting off the spoon when I mixed it,lol. The other half I'm going to mix with a raspberry vodka and will make a raspberry puree to swirl through it when i dish it up and garnish with the berries also. I'll make this next weekend.

Cheers!

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 7/4/2011, 7:44 pm

Those sound tasty Trish.

If I would have had my act together, I would have mixed up these for today...
Patriotic Juicy Margaritas
Juicy WatermelonTM Margarita Mix
Lovin’ Lemon SlushTM Drink Mix
14 oz. (13⁄4 cups) tequila
14 oz. (13⁄4 cups) vodka
Warm water (about 12 cups),
divided Blue food coloring

Prepare each drink mix as directed on package; freeze 12-14 hours or overnight. Scoop out half of Lovin' Lemon SlushTM; set aside. Add a few drops of blue food coloring to the remaining slush until it reaches desired color; stir well to blend. To assemble cocktails, scoop blue slush into the bottom of glasses. Layer with reserved white Lovin' Lemon SlushTM, followed by a layer of Juicy WatermelonTM Margarita on top. Makes about 18 (8 oz.) servings.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down