Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bella still sick - Vet tomorrow

4 posters

Go down

Bella still sick - Vet tomorrow Empty Bella still sick - Vet tomorrow

Post  Dayna 8/8/2010, 11:25 am

Well she's puked twice this weekend. Both times while we were watching a movie and late at night. I'd say about 4-5 hours after she ate. It looks like she's throwing up all the food she eats during the day. She isn't dehydrated which is why we are waiting for our normal vet tomorrow. She's starving this morning and thinks I'm being mean for not feeding her. She's got such a sensitive stomach its not like I can just start feeding her chicken and rice. Last time we did that she had a trip to the ER vet. So I really don't know what to do for her. All the things I found online said to skip food for 12 to 24 hours and allow her stomach to settle down some. Jaces mom is going to take her for us (I so love that my inlaws love their grandpugs so much because they have no problem taking them to the vet for us) and I'm sure it will be a similiar round of testing as they did for Bear 3 weeks ago. Its odd they both got sick like this. Bear never threw up like this though. I'm worried about my little girl. Bella still sick - Vet tomorrow Icon_cry
Dayna
Dayna

Number of posts : 1600

Back to top Go down

Bella still sick - Vet tomorrow Empty Re: Bella still sick - Vet tomorrow

Post  sallyandtilly 8/8/2010, 11:44 am

I hope Bella feels better.
sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 8/8/2010, 12:56 pm

Oh damn, Dayna. I can imagine how worried you are. I really hope they can find a cause and it's very easily treated. It's so frustrating when you don't know why. Big hugs to you both. Bella still sick - Vet tomorrow 335895
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Puglove2 8/8/2010, 1:27 pm

hope it's just an upset stomach and that bella is on the mend very soon.
Puglove2
Puglove2

Number of posts : 1943

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down