Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, this really sucks, Penny has pancreatitis.

+28
leslyeb
Lindsey
We're Here
pugmom
papaspugs
Katie & Stella
Ann&Miller
Soniebluvspugs
pugasaurus
Eph91
Milosmom
smoochieface
Not Afraid
Maryjo
juneau hunter
H the P
pugsandkids
TNPUGMOMOF3
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
PugLady3
TxAllieGrl
northernwitch
Puglove2
LisaIzzyAggy
Pugsavers
Renee
Aussie Witch
Pugsaunt
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Well, this really sucks, Penny has pancreatitis.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, this really sucks, Penny has pancreatitis.

Post  papaspugs 8/27/2010, 9:09 pm

So glad that she is feeling better. This is so scary.
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

Well, this really sucks, Penny has pancreatitis.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, this really sucks, Penny has pancreatitis.

Post  pugmom 8/27/2010, 9:32 pm

Glad to hear that Penny is starting to feel better. Lavender oil on her poor sore red bottom.......hmmmm.........that's a new one for me.
pugmom
pugmom

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post  We're Here 8/28/2010, 1:29 pm

Oh dear, oh dear. Many hugs to both of you. I can remember when we were all much younger, pushing you to go pick her up, you've both had a lot of miles (including Ohio) since. Hope the recovery is swift with no consequences.

We're Here

Number of posts : 893

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey 8/28/2010, 1:59 pm

Positive healing thoughts for Penny!!
Lindsey
Lindsey

Number of posts : 2033

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 8/28/2010, 3:26 pm

Glad she's getting better and enjoying all the attention! hug dog
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  leslyeb 8/28/2010, 8:46 pm

I sure hope she continues to do well. That is something that I've never had to deal with for my gang.
leslyeb
leslyeb

Number of posts : 707

Back to top Go down

Post  HK Pugs 8/28/2010, 10:57 pm

Nancy, I'm just seeing this thread. I'm so glad the treatment is working for your
beautiful diva girl! Feel better soon Miss Penny Lane!
hug dog
HK Pugs
HK Pugs

Number of posts : 1550

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 8/29/2010, 12:57 am

Continued thoughts of healing for Penny.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 8/29/2010, 10:40 am

whew - sounds like our Diva has turned the corner. Give her a few more gentle hugs from me!

any chance you can continue taking her to work with you after she's fully recovered?

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  lola's mom 8/29/2010, 11:31 am

Aww Miss Penny I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. Sending lots of hugs and kisses to your girl.
lola's mom
lola's mom

Number of posts : 785

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 8/29/2010, 2:13 pm

Glad to hear that Penny is feeling a bit better, Nancy. Here's to her continued recovery. hug dog

H the P

Number of posts : 1241

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 8/29/2010, 2:53 pm

TxAllieGrl wrote:whew - sounds like our Diva has turned the corner. Give her a few more gentle hugs from me!

any chance you can continue taking her to work with you after she's fully recovered?
I so wish I could, but my manager with whom I share an office brings her dog in and, well, we know how Ms. Thang is with other dogs. Would get ugly.

Again, thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers. She is still her feisty self, no more diarrhea, but some gas that would knock a buzzard off a dump truck. She's more confused about the move than anything else (we are moving across the hall to a 2-bedroom - more on that later in Small Talk).

And, on the good poop news side, she has had 1 semi-formed poops that were pick-up-able from the grass! Good color, no foul odor!!!!! Drinking excited Where else would there be a bunch of people so obsessed with poop? Rolling Eyes
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Millie'sMichael 8/29/2010, 9:00 pm

I'm really happy to hear that Penny is feeling better. I hope her recovery speeds right along. Love from Millie and me.
Millie'sMichael
Millie'sMichael

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2