Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this a skin tag?

3 posters

Go down

Is this a skin tag? Empty Is this a skin tag?

Post  MommaJones 6/1/2009, 8:41 am

I found this on Toby Saturday morning. When I first felt it, I thought it was a tick. It took me several minutes to find it again. I snapped a few pics, but the quality isn't very good.

Is this a skin tag? 3584646507_17877506ee
Is this a skin tag? 3585452766_04350dd747
It's on his left side, buried deep in his fur. I plan to keep an eye on it, making sure it's not getting any bigger or bothering him.
MommaJones
MommaJones

Number of posts : 3761

Back to top Go down

Is this a skin tag? Empty Re: Is this a skin tag?

Post  DeeAnn 6/1/2009, 9:11 am

I would take him in to have it checked...The one on SPankys leg was like that and you know what happened...I dont want to scare you but I would go have it checked to make sure..
DeeAnn
DeeAnn

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaJones 6/1/2009, 9:56 am

DeeAnn wrote:I would take him in to have it checked...The one on SPankys leg was like that and you know what happened...I dont want to scare you but I would go have it checked to make sure..
Toby's doesn't have a lump or any fluid or anything at all behind it. It's just this little piece of skin. Maybe a mole or something like that. I'm not going to hit the panic button just yet. If I notice anything else like you described, I'll definitely take him in.
MommaJones
MommaJones

Number of posts : 3761

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 6/1/2009, 12:26 pm

I don't have experience in this area, but I hope Toby is okay! Also my older cat has a lot of little lumps (cysts) on him and the vet said they were all fine.
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down