Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eyes? I don't need no stinking eyes!!

+15
Eph91
pugsandkids
LisaIzzyAggy
Saira
H the P
Pugs4me
sallyandtilly
Lu Ci and Ri Ki
TxAllieGrl
Amanda
smoochieface
Aussie Witch
viralmd
MommaJones
northernwitch
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eyes?  I don't need no stinking eyes!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyes? I don't need no stinking eyes!!

Post  viralmd 6/8/2009, 7:17 pm

Blanche, sorry - I don't read as well as I used to....

How's the patient today?

viralmd

Number of posts : 56
Location : Cyrilia, an independent entity contained entirely within the City of New York

Back to top Go down

Eyes?  I don't need no stinking eyes!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyes? I don't need no stinking eyes!!

Post  northernwitch 6/8/2009, 7:26 pm

viralmd wrote:Blanche, sorry - I don't read as well as I used to....

How's the patient today?
You want her? She's lots of fun, slamming around in her cone. She's feeling much better, Alice. Even wants to play a bit and the swelling has finally gone down so that she doesn't look like some nuclear accident. And it means I don't have to ice it 5 times a day. That's oodles of fun, too. Holding a resisting pug so you can ice pack their incision for 5 minutes.

I have two cones--a long one for in the house to protect her eye and a shorter one so that she will excrete in the yard. She can't get her nose down in the long cone and won't pee or poop if she can't thoroughly smell the area. She was trying in the long cone and was choking herself so I put her in the short one and that worked for her. But she is too busy for the short one generally and is usually in the long one. Which she hates.

It's lots of fun playing musical cones. Only 10 more days.......
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eph91 6/8/2009, 7:43 pm

You are such a good momma, Blanche. Kiss Hazel for us on Hazel St. Hoping she continues to progress well!
Eph91
Eph91

Number of posts : 2839

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 6/8/2009, 8:32 pm

I'm really glad she's doing better Blanche. Will keep you (your shins, etc.) and Ms. Hazel in my thoughts.

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda 6/8/2009, 9:13 pm

How did I miss this?? I am glad to hear Hazel is doing better. And, Blanche, using the word "excrete" with us. Please! Just say poop!!
Brenda
Brenda

Number of posts : 2221

Back to top Go down

Post  Puglove2 6/8/2009, 9:15 pm

glad to hear that hazel is doing better.
Puglove2
Puglove2

Number of posts : 1943

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2