Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Sigh* Ichiro part II

5 posters

Go down

*Sigh* Ichiro part II Empty *Sigh* Ichiro part II

Post  Renee 9/27/2010, 4:37 pm

So, I am relieved to know there is nothing in Ichiro's shoulder. The biopsy went fine. The vet removed a small lipoma, and could find absolutely nothing else in there. I know she did a thorough and deep look for anything that might be in there. So, I'm not worried anything else could be in his shoulder.

His shoulder is still very swollen. He doesn't act in pain at all. He still tries running around and jumping.

Any idea what I can do to help with the swelling?

For dogs that have pulled muscles, how long can it take to heal? What is the course of action to help with the muscle?

I'm beginning to think his shoulder will permanently be swollen. Crying or Very sad
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

*Sigh* Ichiro part II Empty Re: *Sigh* Ichiro part II

Post  Aussie Witch 9/27/2010, 7:26 pm

I'm glad there's nothing bad happening, but I sure hope the swelling goes down! Don't have any advice....
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaJones 9/27/2010, 9:38 pm

Can you ice it? Would he lay still for that?
MommaJones
MommaJones

Number of posts : 3761

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 9/28/2010, 9:23 am

No advice, just wanted to say that I hope it's doing better soon. Have you called to ask your vet about it?
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 9/28/2010, 9:32 am

I don't have any advice either, I'm sorry. I'm glad he doesn't seem to be in pain and I hope the swelling goes down soon.
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 9/28/2010, 12:40 pm

I went to the vet (geez, it's like a revolving door!). No charge, she just poked in a needle and drained fluid out.

She suggested trying a hot compress to help his body absord the fluid.

Thanks for the good thoughts.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down