Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senior Pug(blind) in Mississippi shelter

+3
TNPUGMOMOF3
TxAllieGrl
Miss Pit
7 posters

Go down

Senior Pug(blind) in Mississippi shelter Empty Senior Pug(blind) in Mississippi shelter

Post  Miss Pit 12/14/2010, 3:49 pm

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18116359

I hate that they only charge a $15 adoption fee:( I guess I should have read the whole thing. They do charge for spaying and neutering

Trish

Last edited by Miss Pit on 12/14/2010, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : In a hurry)

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Senior Pug(blind) in Mississippi shelter Empty Re: Senior Pug(blind) in Mississippi shelter

Post  TxAllieGrl 12/14/2010, 3:55 pm

Looks like this is very close to Memphis.

Marci - can you work your magic??

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Senior Pug(blind) in Mississippi shelter Empty Re: Senior Pug(blind) in Mississippi shelter

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 12/14/2010, 4:00 pm

This shelter is 10 mins from my work.... I will check on her.
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 12/14/2010, 4:06 pm

There is a family that wants her. A man and his daugher. They have to wait till Thursday to pick her up due to the shelter hold, but the daughter just fell in love with the old girl and the lady at the shelter said it would be a great home.

The lady at the shelter was also WAY too happy to get a contact number for someone with Pug Rescue... She will call me if the adoption for this senior gal falls through.
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 12/14/2010, 4:10 pm

TNPUGMOMOF3 wrote:There is a family that wants her. A man and his daugher. They have to wait till Thursday to pick her up due to the shelter hold, but the daughter just fell in love with the old girl and the lady at the shelter said it would be a great home.

The lady at the shelter was also WAY too happy to get a contact number for someone with Pug Rescue... She will call me if the adoption for this senior gal falls through.

Sounds like a win win!
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 12/14/2010, 5:29 pm

Senior Pug(blind) in Mississippi shelter 78340 Thank you Marci!!! This has been a great rescue day. I'm monitoring a transport for a family of American bulldogs(cute)and a kind volunteer has offered to drive them all the way from Slidell,LA to Strausburg,VA and my friend (another pug person)will drive the last two legs to MD. I am so happy because this will be less stressful on the dogs.

Thanks again,

Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 12/14/2010, 5:31 pm

Sounds like this darling girl is going to enjoy a wonderful Christmas no matter what. hug dog
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 12/14/2010, 6:00 pm

TNPUGMOMOF3 wrote:There is a family that wants her. A man and his daugher. They have to wait till Thursday to pick her up due to the shelter hold, but the daughter just fell in love with the old girl and the lady at the shelter said it would be a great home.

How wonderful! Both for the pug, and for the shelter willing to work with a rescue!

hug dog
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  destanie101 3/13/2011, 9:35 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAY late on this one, but I'm in Southaven, MS..not sure of where the shelter is...

Marci do you remember?
destanie101
destanie101

Number of posts : 303

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  destanie101 3/13/2011, 9:39 pm

nevermind..page finally came up for me, if you need any other help with shelters let me know. I work nights, but I'm home all day. and Olive Branch is like 5 minutes away.
destanie101
destanie101

Number of posts : 303

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down