Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescue story competition - enter now!!

5 posters

Go down

Rescue story competition - enter now!! Empty Rescue story competition - enter now!!

Post  Puggered 1/12/2011, 5:35 am

Hey guys while I'm waiting to be told who to vote for in the current animalrescuesite round, they are also offering $3000 to the rescue nominated by the first place winner of a short feelgood story of a rescue pet, plus several $1000 runner-up prizes.

Talk about right up PA's alley! We have a lot of people here that are good with words and all of the rescues can enter without prejudicing any other so don't be shy!

Here is the link:
rescue story contest
Puggered
Puggered

Number of posts : 1517

Back to top Go down

Rescue story competition - enter now!! Empty Re: Rescue story competition - enter now!!

Post  Aussie Witch 1/12/2011, 6:40 am

Betsy and Jake......
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Rescue story competition - enter now!! Empty Re: Rescue story competition - enter now!!

Post  GingerSnap 1/12/2011, 8:16 am

Betsy and Jake. Belle/Peanut. Bozlee. Chloe. (Can you tell that the long-distance ones touch my heart for some reason?)
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  sallyandtilly 1/12/2011, 9:37 am

Good luck, PA peoples. Go get 'um!
sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 1/12/2011, 6:50 pm

Hilary is going to try and write up something for the Jake and Betsy story. I would see us splitting this with PugSavers, if we won......
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Puggered 1/12/2011, 11:27 pm

Everybody write... the finalists are going to be selected by judges so it is not a voting thing at the beginning. If I had connections with rescue over there or owned a US rescue pug I would submit something myself.

Everyone who has told a feelgood rescue story here should submit one...costs nothing, the money will be going to some animal rescue somewhere, it is more likely to end up helping our beloved pugs if more stories are submitted.

We have writers here who could volunteer to edit/polish a story if anyone is shy. Anybody who is desperate PM me your story and I will edit or rewrite it myself (I am not a professional writer though).

To your keyboards, people! **Cracks stockwhip**
Puggered
Puggered

Number of posts : 1517

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down