Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE Urgent Pug with Eye injury L.A. Van Nuys shelter

+2
Aussie Witch
Miss Pit
6 posters

Go down

UPDATE Urgent Pug with Eye injury L.A. Van Nuys shelter Empty UPDATE Urgent Pug with Eye injury L.A. Van Nuys shelter

Post  Miss Pit 3/6/2011, 10:45 pm

The eye looks like it has ruptured. If you have a hard time looking at graphic things,you may not want to see this pug Crying or Very sad

http://www.lizardmarsh.net/2011/03/los-angeles-van-nuys-facility-very.html

Thanks,
Trish

I just found out that San Diego Pug Rescue is taking the pug. A rescue that is near the shelter(don't know who it is)will pull the dog and get him to SDPR either today or tomorrow. That's all I know.

Trish

Last edited by Miss Pit on 3/7/2011, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

UPDATE Urgent Pug with Eye injury L.A. Van Nuys shelter Empty Re: UPDATE Urgent Pug with Eye injury L.A. Van Nuys shelter

Post  Aussie Witch 3/6/2011, 10:47 pm

I won't open it, I don't want to be distressed. Hope a rescue gets him soon. Crying or Very sad
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

UPDATE Urgent Pug with Eye injury L.A. Van Nuys shelter Empty Re: UPDATE Urgent Pug with Eye injury L.A. Van Nuys shelter

Post  ForeverHopper 3/6/2011, 11:40 pm

Poor little one! It looks painful and is going to need the eye removed. I pray someone can help him SOON! Crying or Very sad
ForeverHopper
ForeverHopper

Number of posts : 301

http://www.centralfloridapugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 3/7/2011, 12:25 am

I emailed five CA pug rescues. I usually try to email the rescue that's closest to the shelter,but since quite a few of the rescues are full and this is a medical emergency,I figured it couldn't hurt.

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 3/7/2011, 3:54 am

I posted on Pug Nation of LA's Facebook wall. Poor thing!!!
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  GracieNEmma 3/7/2011, 11:13 am

I can't open the picture either but just wondered if there was any news on this poor baby. I hope someone got him out of there!!
GracieNEmma
GracieNEmma

Number of posts : 1065

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 3/7/2011, 11:19 am

I emailed a few people I know from the CA rescues too. Poor baby.
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 3/7/2011, 3:10 pm

Thank you Lisa and Saira. I haven't heard back from anyone as of right now. I'll check with my friend Liz and see if she's heard anything. I can only imagine how much pain this little boy is in.

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 3/7/2011, 3:47 pm

The shelter is closed today,so the pug will be sprung tomorrow.

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 3/7/2011, 4:10 pm

Trish, who is springing her?
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 3/7/2011, 4:18 pm

San Diego Pug Rescue is getting the dog. A rescue that SDPR works with that is close to the shelter(don't know who that is)will be pulling the dog for them and helping transport.

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  GracieNEmma 3/7/2011, 5:01 pm

Miss Pit wrote:San Diego Pug Rescue is getting the dog. A rescue that SDPR works with that is close to the shelter(don't know who that is)will be pulling the dog for them and helping transport.

Trish

Thank goodness!! I'm so disgusted to think the poor thing is still sitting there and how much pain he must be in. So glad a rescue is getting him! Thank you for the update!!!
GracieNEmma
GracieNEmma

Number of posts : 1065

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down