Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

toilet paper

+7
sallyandtilly
pugpillow
MommaJones
Not Afraid
Renee
Saira
destanie101
11 posters

Go down

toilet paper Empty toilet paper

Post  destanie101 3/13/2011, 7:58 pm

of all the things?? hes gotten into a few times over the years but since we moved here he's apparently realized that Toilet paper is a new food group.
I try to keep the doors closed, but we all know how hard that is when the husband is home.lol.
Franklin could eat a whole roll if we didn't catch him. I've had to break out the squirt bottle again after ages of not having to use it.
not like I'm going to break him of his TP eating habits, but what is it with the TP?? seriously, if hears the bathroom door open he's falling over himself trying to get there.
destanie101
destanie101

Number of posts : 303

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

toilet paper Empty Re: toilet paper

Post  Saira 3/13/2011, 8:28 pm

Mine love it too. We've learned to just take the TP off the roll and put it on the counters. Bad for guests, but oh well!

Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 3/13/2011, 8:37 pm

My Tobey has a serious kleenex addiction - bonus if the kleenex is used!!

Pugs are so weird. hug dog
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 3/13/2011, 11:27 pm

It is the cats who love to play with the TP. Thurston prefers tampons. toilet paper 19458
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaJones 3/14/2011, 7:54 am

Renee wrote:My Tobey has a serious kleenex addiction - bonus if the kleenex is used!!

Pugs are so weird. hug dog
Freddy Jones is the same way.

He likes toilet paper too, but hasn't figured out that he can steal it off the roll. He only grabs it out of hubby's bathroom, because it's usually sitting on the floor. Apparently, the man can't be expected to actually put in on the roll. Rolling Eyes
MommaJones
MommaJones

Number of posts : 3761

Back to top Go down

Post  pugpillow 3/14/2011, 8:03 am

Yep, my foster Tina also has the TP fetish. I took it off the roll and put it on the shelf too.
pugpillow
pugpillow

Number of posts : 944

Back to top Go down

Post  sallyandtilly 3/14/2011, 8:56 am

Tilly loves to steal TP too. We put a small trash can in front of it and that keeps her away. I wish you guys could see what my daughter's English Bulldog does to TP. He RUNS into the bathroom and takes a huge bite out of the whole roll. That breed is a lot more agile that I ever thought. I can't even take a decent photo of him because he is always on the move when we are there.
toilet paper DSCF0435
sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

Post  LisaIzzyAggy 3/14/2011, 9:33 am

Izzy's a toilet paper freak too. I have to keep it on the counter so she can't get at it. Very Happy
LisaIzzyAggy
LisaIzzyAggy

Number of posts : 3001

Back to top Go down

Post  Buddy's Mom 3/14/2011, 10:35 am

Buddy grew out of that finally, he used to be terrible with any paper product. Oscar has never shown and interest in stuff like that. I'm very thankful for that!
Buddy's Mom
Buddy's Mom

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/14/2011, 10:52 am

Renee wrote:My Tobey has a serious kleenex addiction - bonus if the kleenex is used!!

Same with Viv, she actually stole a keelnex from my mother while she was blowing her nose!
We raised all our holders up about 6 inches just to keep Viv away from the tp.

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 3/14/2011, 1:41 pm

Certainly I've had many fosters with serious TP addictions. Tank LOVES used Kleenex.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerSnap 3/14/2011, 1:48 pm

sallyandtilly wrote:Tilly loves to steal TP too. We put a small trash can in front of it and that keeps her away. I wish you guys could see what my daughter's English Bulldog does to TP. He RUNS into the bathroom and takes a huge bite out of the whole roll. That breed is a lot more agile that I ever thought. I can't even take a decent photo of him because he is always on the move when we are there.
toilet paper DSCF0435
Sally!!!! You've been holding out on bully pictures on us?!?!?!? He's a cutie pie!
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down