Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few pics form the Milwaukee pug fest

+3
Aussie Witch
Lindsey
dieselsmom
7 posters

Go down

A few pics form the Milwaukee pug fest Empty A few pics form the Milwaukee pug fest

Post  Guest 5/16/2011, 8:07 pm

I barely took any pics but here are the few I did.
I had a blast and can't wait to go back next year.

A few pics form the Milwaukee pug fest PUGS%21%20061
Nancy, Aine, Becky, Lulu, me and Mac

A few pics form the Milwaukee pug fest PUGS%21%20056
Becky and LuLu

A few pics form the Milwaukee pug fest PUGS%21%20058
Not a great pic of Mac but I could have stolen him in a heart beat![img]

Racheal w/ Gracie in stroller who I got to pet!
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_zONz0X3G2nA/TdG53DgQooI/AAAAAAAADmA/yF7uttM8XmY/s640/PUGS%21%20062.jpg" alt="" />

Back to top Go down

A few pics form the Milwaukee pug fest Empty Re: A few pics form the Milwaukee pug fest

Post  Guest 5/16/2011, 8:08 pm

A few pics form the Milwaukee pug fest DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCN2ftP-I0KqCngE#5607467366537536130

I can't get this pic to post, let me try again!A few pics form the Milwaukee pug fest PUGS%21%20063

Back to top Go down

A few pics form the Milwaukee pug fest Empty Re: A few pics form the Milwaukee pug fest

Post  dieselsmom 5/16/2011, 8:13 pm

Good pics, Donna, but lord have mercy, how crabby do I look?! I swear I was not crabby - it's simply my inability to look even remotely normal in a picture!!

It was great to see you again, Donna, and I'm glad you had fun and made it home safely.

Pugfest is always a fun day and it is even more fun when I get to see out of town pug friends too!!

And yes, Mac is a doll. I'd take Lulu too - that tongue of hers gets me every time!
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/16/2011, 8:17 pm

dieselsmom wrote:Good pics, Donna, but lord have mercy, how crabby do I look?! I swear I was not crabby - it's simply my inability to look even remotely normal in a picture!!
And yes, Mac is a doll. I'd take Lulu too - that tongue of hers gets me every time!

You don't look crabby!
Lulu was a doll, but Mac reminded me a bit of my Rupert.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/16/2011, 9:23 pm

A few pics form the Milwaukee pug fest PUGS%21%20054

Nancy, and miss cutee Aine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey 5/16/2011, 9:47 pm

Awesome Pics!!

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!!
Lindsey
Lindsey

Number of posts : 2033

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 5/16/2011, 10:05 pm

One day I'll go.... It looks like so much fun!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerSnap 5/16/2011, 10:23 pm

You actually got to pet Grace? I'm so jealous!!!! I so wanted to love on Gracie and Nilla in Chicago, but I didn't want to freak out Grace or lose a hand to Miss Nilla! Laughing
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 5/16/2011, 11:33 pm

Donna wrote:A few pics form the Milwaukee pug fest PUGS%21%20054

Nancy, and miss cutee Aine.

omg - I'm dyin over that wig! rofl
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  pugmom 5/19/2011, 12:00 pm

I enjoyed seeing the pictures and meeting you gals. I did NOT even try to pet Grace.

Hope to post a few picture os my own at some point........don't hold your breath.
pugmom
pugmom

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post  Nan and BAGS 5/19/2011, 12:04 pm

THank you so much Donna for posting these!!! I was pulling my hair out knowing that I didnt get a picture of us!!

Can i post them on my blog ladies? Lovely picture of everyone!!

Btw the wig didnt even make it to the ring.... and i cant believe Aine is smiling!!! THANKS AGAIN DONNA!
Nan and BAGS
Nan and BAGS

Number of posts : 869

http://http:/nanandbags.typepad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/19/2011, 12:38 pm

Nan and BAGS wrote:Can i post them on my blog ladies? Lovely picture of everyone!!

No problem here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down