Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone used Trifexis for heartworm and flea prevention?

3 posters

Go down

Has anyone used Trifexis for heartworm and flea prevention? Empty Has anyone used Trifexis for heartworm and flea prevention?

Post  smoochieface 8/19/2011, 11:50 pm

I just picked up a 6 month supply of Trifexis (spinosad + milbemycin oxime). It's a once-a-month pill that prevents heartworm, kills fleas, and treats intestinal worms all in one. It's about $115 for a 6 month supply but that's less than what I pay for Sentinel and Frontline separately.

Just wondering if anyone had tried it or heard of it. It's pretty new to the market.

smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Has anyone used Trifexis for heartworm and flea prevention? Empty Re: Has anyone used Trifexis for heartworm and flea prevention?

Post  FurSprinklers 8/20/2011, 11:03 am

I have not used it yet, for I am finishing up what is left of our advantage, but my vet highly recomends it. That and Comfortis.
FurSprinklers
FurSprinklers

Number of posts : 675

Back to top Go down

Has anyone used Trifexis for heartworm and flea prevention? Empty Re: Has anyone used Trifexis for heartworm and flea prevention?

Post  HK Pugs 8/20/2011, 6:25 pm

I picked up a brochure on it at the Vet's today. I'm very curious to hear your opinion on how well your pugs do with it.
HK Pugs
HK Pugs

Number of posts : 1550

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down