Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flea Prevention

3 posters

Go down

Flea Prevention Empty Flea Prevention

Post  PrissyPug 9/2/2011, 11:57 am

Obviously I have my chihuahua on flea prevention, but Prissy is only 9wks old. There doesn't seem to be anything I use on her that will keep them away or kill them if they get on her. Around here at this time of the year it is extremely important that if your animal is outside for any amount of time you have flea stuff on them, otherwise you get an infestation like *that*.

Does anyone know what I could put on her to keep them off or kill them should they decide to jump on her?
PrissyPug
PrissyPug

Number of posts : 25

http://www.preciouspetpastries.com

Back to top Go down

Flea Prevention Empty Re: Flea Prevention

Post  puglover22 9/2/2011, 12:01 pm

i think frontline is safe for puppies....if you get the right strength

or just bug-check religiously with a flea comb, every time they come in from outside
puglover22
puglover22

Number of posts : 608

Back to top Go down

Post  PrissyPug 9/2/2011, 12:04 pm

Thanks :) I've been checking her constantly. I'll see if I can't pick up some frontline.
PrissyPug
PrissyPug

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 9/2/2011, 12:13 pm

Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  PrissyPug 9/2/2011, 12:48 pm

I guess I'll just have to keep checking her all the time and wait. It seems like everything meant for puppies older than her.
PrissyPug
PrissyPug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down